Guesstimate???

lil.miss32

Anybody want to take a guess at how many inches/ how much time we have left?? He looks SOOO tall and he's not yet 2!!!

IMG00180.jpg

ADS

lil.miss32

See? I suck at this! LOL. I thought you had to go straight across, and that LOOKS to me like a couple inches...

NannyMom

Even going straight across, he has alot of inches :) But the line you draw isn't parallel to the ground, it's at the same angle of the seat (perpendicular to carseat back).

nmb

Also - make sure the top line is at the top of the hard part of the shell, not the top of the cover. Little difference in most seats, but as he gets bigger and you move the headwings up - the cover kinda lifts up a bit on the XT. (Ok, I'm not describing that well....but just make sure you measure from the hard part) :thumbsup:

lil.miss32

Where did you get the information that it's approved by Chicco?

From their website:

Can I use any additional coverings/products in my Chicco car seat?
Chicco does not allow use of any accessories, pads, or products not included with the car seat, unless specifically approved by Chicco. Doing so will void the warranty of the Child Restraint.

Add-on products can interfere with the proper performance of the car seat. It is critical for your child’s safety that add-on products manufactured by other companies not be used without approval from Chicco. The only accessories approved at this time are the Bokoo covers: http://www.bokoocovers.com/Chicco-KeyFit-and-KeyFit-30-Cover.html

To keep your baby warm and safe when in an infant car seat, Chicco, and child passenger safety experts, recommend putting your child in lightweight, yet warm, clothing with legs (fleece products are great for this). Once the baby is properly buckled in the harness, blankets may be placed over the baby for additional warmth.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Indeed it is! Scratch what I said above. Shows I shouldn't post before my morning cup of coffee ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC