Go VW!

lil.miss32

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRkOE2doOZ4"]YouTube- Routan Around the Block[/ame]

10 seconds, and 22 seconds... :D

ADS

lovinwaves

The booster, the head rest, the chest clip, the straps, Dad waiting on the kids to get buckled in OH MY!

If only it really was a VW. :sigh:

Ltaylor

I lOVE this commercial and I LOVE that van. We rented one a few weeks ago and I fell in love with it.

Our VW dealership here has all kinds of carseats installed in their showroom cars. And 90% of them are usually done properly. :thumbsup:

babyherder

YAY!!!! Most car commercials involve the cars doing ridiculous things like climbing cliffs, driving on water, flying, etc. Nice to see a car that has properly buckled passengers and drives on the road!

Ltaylor

Well, it's a rebranded (Caravan, right?). Not an actual VW.

Also, from what I understand, the third row is pretty non-user-friendly.

So does Dodge actually make it and then sell it to VW or does VW make it but evertything is the same as the Caravan ?

Cuz I will NEVER own a Dodge vehicle but I would totally own a VW.

Morganthe

It's too bad that VW just doesn't do American Specs of some of its Euro models instead of trying to remanufacture & design less solid vans. :crying:

I'd love to have the option to purchase a Golf PLUS, Touran, Sharan, and especially the Caddy Life.
modelle.model_image.ModuleColumn_0002_Module_0012.hi.jpg
Those are FUN to drive with LOADS of space. :love:

VW - Deutschland veh. styles

Ltaylor

It's too bad that VW just doesn't do American Specs of some of its Euro models instead of trying to remanufacture & design less solid vans. :crying:

I'd love to have the option to purchase a Touran, Sharan, and especially the Caddy Life.
modelle.model_image.ModuleColumn_0002_Module_0012.hi.jpg
Those are FUN to drive with LOADS of space. :love:

VW - Deutschland veh. styles

We are trying to get orders to Germany and I told DH that if we get them (we would be moving next spring if we do), that 2 things that we WILL have are a European carseat and a true European VW. lol

fyrfightermomma

So does Dodge actually make it and then sell it to VW or does VW make it but evertything is the same as the Caravan ?

Cuz I will NEVER own a Dodge vehicle but I would totally own a VW.

I thought I heard it's made by Dodge and VW buys it and slaps their name on it and makes the body style and some interior things to match their "standards" but I think all the nuts/bolts/guts are Chrysler based

Here we go
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Routan

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC