Price Check Cloth diapers

Holly

I'm going to go ahead and sell my diapers. Trying to figure out what price to list them as.
I'd like to sell my whole lot of stuff together if I'm able to.

I Have:

22 Smartipants one size diapers.
22 Smartipants inserts
2 WAHM bamboo inserts (one is overnight).
1 Blueberry insert (not sure what it is, I think microfober and then either bamboo or hemp).
4 made by me inserts that are 3 layers bamboo french terry, top layer bamboo terry.
10 cotton babies baby wipes
16 made by me wipes that are flannel on one side and bamboo terry on the other.
2 Wahmies pail liners
3 drawsting wet bags
2 small Wahmies wetbags (would only hold one diaper at a time)
3/4 roll of Kushies flushable liners
Potty ring that is a perfect flat circle on the inside that I used to sit a bucket w/ hole over the toilet as a spraying out sink. It made the bucket stable. I'm not charging for this, but throwing it in if someone wants it as I have no use for it anymore. I can throw in my 2 buckets as well (One has hole cut in it, the other doesn't, it's to sit the bucket with a hole in after I'm done spraying so any excess water won't drip on anything)

Additional info:

Diapers were purchased new in late September but not used until mid October 2009. Used from Mid October until Late April with various small breaks here and there lasting 1-3 days or so, and one occasion of non use for 2 weeks. Not used overnight.
Diapers usually washed in Tide w/Dawn but in the beginning they were washed a few times w/ Only Dawn, Clorox green works detergent, purex free and clear, rockin green cloth diaper detergent, and again recently with the Rockin Green. Just washed and stripped in that as well (In the "hard rock" formula for hard water).
Diapers mainly hung to dry though they have been in the dryer a number of times too. Inserts, wetbags, and pail liners always dried in dryer.
cloth wipes not used much. Used one or two about 3 times total, some not used at all.
Diapers have no stains inside. A few inserts have slight stains, most do not. One diaper has a small reddish stain on the outer part from baby eating spaghetti.
Baby has never had any yeast infections or anything that would need sanitizing.

Ok, so with all that known, what would you list per diaper or whatever, or per the whole lot?
If you are interested in these, please pm me!
Thanks!

ADS

Holly

Yeah, here you go.
I actually can't find one of the diapers, a green one.I have no idea where it could be. I kept the diapers all together when they were clean and when they were dirty they were always in the diaper pail. I washed everything yesterday, everything from the basket and the pail. When sorting though the basket after they were done, I was missing one green diaper and one insert. I looked all over. The only thing I can think is that one of the kids must have thrown it away. I checked in all the regular laundry (washed and unwashed) and anywhere else I could think of. So now this lot will only have 21 diapers. Though if the diaper ever turns up, I'll mail it for free to whoever buys the rest.

Pics:

Whole lot except the potty ring and buckets:

April2010106.jpg

Thw colors I have w/ a Smartipants insert. I have 5 of the blue, aqua, and yellow. 4 green, and 2 white.

April2010107.jpg

Pail liners and wet bags

April2010108.jpg

Extra inserts. From the back to the front: Blueberry, WAHM (greenhorn hyena cart store) overnight small, WAHM playtime insert small, 4 made by me inserts that are too narrow to be used alone but I paired them with a smartipants insert for naptime.

April2010109.jpg

Wipes made by me and cotton babies. Kushies flushable liners

April2010110.jpg

Small, medium, and large settings.

April2010111.jpg

autumnlily

Local - I'd start at $250

Shipped - $300

If you are willing to break up the lot - I'd love to purchase two smartipants with an insert each.

christineka

I checked ds for you. The smartipants are going for $10-13 ppd each. (I thought they were only $10 new?) You might try selling over at ds since they seem to be popular.

Holly

Local - I'd start at $250

Shipped - $300

If you are willing to break up the lot - I'd love to purchase two smartipants with an insert each.

I think I want to see if I can sell the lot together first, but if not then I'd be glad to break it up for you. What colors would you want?

I checked ds for you. The smartipants are going for $10-13 ppd each. (I thought they were only $10 new?) You might try selling over at ds since they seem to be popular.

They were $13 new when I bought them. They are $15 new now.

I thought they were $14.95 new with insert.

yep.

christineka

I thought they were $14.95 new with insert.

You're right. I looked at them many months ago. It must have been some other similar looking diaper that was only $10. If you buy the three pack the diapers are about $12.34 I know I was looking at the three packs to save money.

autumnlily

I think I want to see if I can sell the lot together first, but if not then I'd be glad to break it up for you. What colors would you want?

They were $13 new when I bought them. They are $15 new now.

yep.

I'd prefer something colored - but would be fine with white. Or even the one with pink/red staining

Holly

Ok. I'll let you know if I don't hear anything in a day or two. By then, I'll break it up and let you get whatever 2 you want, and I'll adjust my ad to say whatever I have left.

Holly

Ok, I'll let you guys all know. I'm going to give it until Wednesday night to see if anyone wants the whole lot. If not, I'll split it up for you guys.

Holly

My brother thinks he wants to buy these for his dd who is due in July. He's going to check with her and see if she is interested in cloth. I'll keep you all posted.

Holly

I haven't heard back from my niece yet so I'm not sure what's going on there.
What would you price these things when they are split up?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC