Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

What boosters puzzle well with the radian?

I am buying a booster for a narrow three across and am looking for options
    thanks
    Amanda

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: What boosters puzzle well with the radian?

Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenMother View Post
    I am buying a booster for a narrow three across and am looking for options
    thanks
    Amanda
    FF or RF Radian? What vehicle?

I have an Oobr next to a FF Radian and it puzzles well. A Monterey should also puzzle well, I believe mom25boys has that set up.

I have a ParkwaySG and it can't be buckled next to the RN.

Ffing radian in the third row of a 2005 suburban. We stupidly bought a suburban with captains chairs despite my protests and now I have to get 5 kids, one the size of an adult in the car. Dh promised to try to switch the tracks and get a bench in the second row but I am not holding my breath. My plan is to make him ride alone for the most part and I will drive the kids. But I need some sort of plan that does work just in case I have to take him somewhere. I would like to put the three littles in the third row if that happens. I just bought a radian and am going to work on a three across. I'll probably get a Monterrey for dd, with plans for her to use the gn harnessed for awhile yet. When I need a three across, I'll put the radian and Monterey in there with baby harnessed rfing outboard.
    Amanda

NOT a Vivo. I know you were asking for suggestions of what *would* but thought I'd throw in a *not* as well. I had to switch positions of our Radian and Vivo so dd's Vivo buckled on the other side, away from the Radian. She could *not* fit her hands back there to buckle it. The older kids had a hard time with it as well as I had them help her the first few times, thinking it was just 'new' to her and she needed time to get the hang of it. Nope. No getting the hang of it. Tight quarters. And we have longish buckle stalks.

~Tara~
    7 kids in 3 seats
    Ages 16yr - 2yr