For Sale or Trade ju ju bag

love-pink

TRADED :)lowered price - $55 ppd :)

I couldn't decide which print I likes better so I got both. Even though I'm not 100 % still, I think I like my zany zannia just a tad more.

its a juju be between in groovy garden ;) has the changing pad too! Its in really nice shape the only flaw I could find was a spot inside the second zip pocket on that vertical elastic. Its black and looks too be about half the size of a pinky finger nail. No smells or anything else I can find wrong. - i did notice that the bottom corners are a little dirty and i took a picture of the worse one the others are all lighter. also ive never washed the bag so i dont know what will come out and what wont :)

Id like to either sell or trade for something besides a between because I don't need 2. Not even sure what to ask so just give me your offer.

pics added :)

kiddos135.jpg

kiddos132.jpg

kiddos133.jpg

kiddos134.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

love-pink

looking for a different size juju or just sell it. not sure what to ask. any suggestions on what i should sell if for??

kaysmom

I have an EUC BeLight in the same print if you'd be interested in that (with some extra $ from me of course;)) LMK! Or I'd be interested even if you dont want to trade if you can come up with a price:thumbsup:

love-pink

hmmm not sure if i need anything smaller than the between i carry a ton of stuff lol. i dont know what to ask for a price though what do they go for??

love-pink

I have an EUC BeLight in the same print if you'd be interested in that (with some extra $ from me of course;)) LMK! Or I'd be interested even if you dont want to trade if you can come up with a price:thumbsup:

actually i just looked up some pics of the be light and i may be interested :thumbsup: looks small but looks bigger than i thought it was. can you post or pm me pics??

kaysmom

Yeah, I love my BeLight, it holds a lot more than you'd think, I just get antsy and like to change up bags;) I'll take some pics tonight!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC