Graco Snugride 22 - rear adjust?

kmgt

I had an SN with my first two kiddos, but it expired, so I obviously have to get a new seat for this one.

I like the looks and reviews of the Keyfit 30 (my friend has one and I got to play with it) but I think it's just smarter to go with another SN 22.

We still have the stroller from the travel system and a duoglider the 22 will fit in. So, it just makes sense right?

Well, I was reading some reviews and I'm not too happy with the "rear adjust" feature of the SN. Seems like a pain in the butt. And honestly might convince me to get the Keyfit instead.

I know there are some the still have front adjust but it's so hard to tell and I'm planning to order online.

I'm not really considering the 32/35 for several reasons 1) I move my kids to a RF convertable well before they'd reach any limits. So to get the smaller (cheaper) seat just makes sense. 2) The 32/35 wouldn't fit my Travel system or duoglider, right? so I'd be just as well off to get the Keyfit I like.

So what do you think? Just try to find a SN 22 with front adjust?

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Most SR22s are front adjust. Shouldn't be too hard to find. If you're looking online, just look to make sure it has a strap on the front.

Ok, 18 out of 30 patterns on Graco's site are rear adjust. I don't know how that translates into what you would find in the store (there are tons of patterns I've never seen there). But 12 out of 30 are front adjust, and here they are. http://www.gracobaby.com/Catalog/Pa...?catid=10:41||1 10434:4294959420||1+9:1005||1 You can pick your pattern and shop accordingly. I like the Zoey, personally. hehe

Wendy

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC