Peg Perego Aria OH (2007)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I finally got my Aria, in Soleo (mostly orange and a sand color)... It's the convenience stroller for people who hate convenience strollers. Do NOT confuse it with the 2006 and prior models, it's such a new design they probably should have given it a new name! I'll post pictures later, but I've been pushing it around the house, Leah keeps climbing in and out of it, lol, and haven't kicked the wheels (i'm 5 foot 7). The basket is big, the hood ratchets down to the snack tray (the old model had a teensy hood). The OH stands for one hand fold! Just like a kolcraft (but keep your fingers out of the frame, i just got a wicked pinch, lol). It stands alone when folded! more later....

ADS

super_grape

OOOOOOH, this is so exiting:) !!!
I have always wanted to try an Aria but knew it would just fall short
of what I need/want.
It sounds like they really did make some great improvements!

Congrats on your, umm Leah's:D , new ride!!!
(Be sure and take some pictures for us too!)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Still no pictures, Im so bad... But, the Safeseat 1 actually SNAPS onto the front tray! I thought I was just resting the seat in the seat, and went to lift it out and it was *stuck*, lol...took me a couple of frantic minutes looking under the safeseat to see what the issue was, till I realized I had to pull the SS1 release handle to unhook it from the front tray...duh...
I never even told DH I bought it, it was just in my trunk... so when he got it out last night and immediately figured out how to open it and snap the infant seat in, I was pretty impressed (I asked him if he needed help, and he was all offended like I was calling him stupid... sigh...). Anyway, I pushed it easily and it's a breeze to manuever and fold, and dh must have liked it because he hasn't even asked, 'How much?' yet, rofl!

:)

super_grape

Still no pictures, Im so bad... But, the Safeseat 1 actually SNAPS onto the front tray! I thought I was just resting the seat in the seat, and went to lift it out and it was *stuck*, lol...took me a couple of frantic minutes looking under the safeseat to see what the issue was, till I realized I had to pull the SS1 release handle to unhook it from the front tray...duh...
I never even told DH I bought it, it was just in my trunk... so when he got it out last night and immediately figured out how to open it and snap the infant seat in, I was pretty impressed (I asked him if he needed help, and he was all offended like I was calling him stupid... sigh...). Anyway, I pushed it easily and it's a breeze to manuever and fold, and dh must have liked it because he hasn't even asked, 'How much?' yet, rofl!

:)

Now that's a nice feature! I would love a small car stroller that I could snap that thing into...I see an 07 Aria in my future:) .
I'm always offending:rolleyes: my DH like that too altho he has learned that it's better to let me help or to ask because heaven forbid he break one of my strollers:eek: , to be fair tho he does have a reputation as a stroller killer.
He's also funny about how much they cost. If he is with me, there's no end to the gasping and sighing but if I tell him about it after I buy it then it usually dosen't phase him...who knows why, lol!

Did you order yours online or buy it local? I need to start shopping around.
I just wish it came in more color choices or at least in the Orange polka dots like the new P3's.....

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I know the color selection is awful right now...:p
I ordered online... there was a sale at TRU, and I got $10 off for using google checkout, so $187 incl tax and shipping, vs $210 if I'd bought it locally (199 plus tax).

LuvBug

oh I cant wait to see pics! and I love that the safeseat snaps on! Sis has a quattro tour that she hates and takes up her whole trunk(05 taurus, so not a small trunk lol!) and Im trying to convince her to get rid of it for something easier to use. She has a inglesina twin swift for her main stroller, but when it is just her and the baby and she wants to pop the safeseat in then i think something else would be better than what she has.

super_grape

oh I cant wait to see pics! and I love that the safeseat snaps on! Sis has a quattro tour that she hates and takes up her whole trunk(05 taurus, so not a small trunk lol!) and Im trying to convince her to get rid of it for something easier to use. She has a inglesina twin swift for her main stroller, but when it is just her and the baby and she wants to pop the safeseat in then i think something else would be better than what she has.

I LOOOOOVE the trunk in our Taurus! It's amazing what that sucker will hold - the last time we drove back from Florida we had 3 med./lg.suitcases, the Bugaboo, a Mac Vogue, and 3-4 small/med. sized boxes plus several shopping bags here and there. It's like Mary Poppins carpet bag:D !

My SIL has a Quattro too and if she dosen't angle and phenagle it just right, she can't get it in her trunk at all....they really should have rethought the design of the fold!

LuvBug

they totally should! once it is in there she can kind of shove it to the back crevis and it leaves room for groceries, but good luck getting it in there! that thing folds fat and still is long.

mom2acrew

Moderator - CPST Instructor
The suspense is killing me I need pics :) I really think you should bring it to LS <cough> says the girl who buys a Mosaic to gate check so I don't risk the airline hurting a nicer stroller :)

mom2acrew

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I brought 2 Volos to Florida a couple years ago and we had 4 flights total, on the very first leg they managed to bend the axle on one. We had a 3 hr layover so I tried to deal w/ it at Newark (our first stop) and they refused, said I needed to do it at our final destination. Well we arrived in Florida with 4 excited kids and I forgot. It held up great through Disney despite the bend (gotta love a Mac) When we got home it was late at night and I was tired and I never bothered to file a claim.

My options for this trip were a Kolcraft Universal (which gave him only his SS1 to sit in once we are in Chicago) a Lulu Quest and a P3 I probably should just use the P3 since it's not perfect anyway after being used for 2 yrs by us but the Mosiac was a steal and matches my SS1 :D

B

bridings

I got the new Aria OH and love it but I have a Graco Safeseat and it doesn't lock in. Am I doing something wrong?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC