Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician stayinhomewithmy6's Avatar

Diapers.com and Swagbucks

I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere, so I thought I'd put it out there. If you do swagbucks, you can do "shop & earn" for diapers.com. You get 2 swagbucks for each dollar that you spend, then you can cash your SB's in for a number of things, for example... 450 SB's = $5 Amazon gift card. You can combine it with coupon codes too.
    Last edited by crunchierthanthou; 04-27-2010 at 10:25 AM. Reason: spam
    SAHM to my silly six: X (12, seatbelt), R (11, seatbelt), E (9, Evenflo Amp),
    Z (6, Frontier 85 in booster mode), G (4, FF TFP) and M (2, RF Pavilion)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician LuckyFins3Lil'Fish's Avatar

Re: Diapers.com and Swagbucks

I love using swagbucks. Good to know I can earn more if I do a purchase on diapers.com.
    DS: 2-3-06 Boostered in a Diono Monterey. DDs: 3-21-08 FF Evenflo Big Kid Amp & Britax Frontier 85 Booster Mode
    Children are unpredictable. You never know what inconsistency they're going to catch you in next. ~Franklin P. Jones

Re: Diapers.com and Swagbucks

So how exactly does it work? I've seen it at diaperswappers but wasnt quite sure about it.

Sarah- mama to
    Jackson - 7 years - ProBooster
    Maiya - 5.5 years - SureRide