Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Mylilboyblue's Avatar

EUC Mini Boden Baggies Shorts 3y-4y

Hello!

After fighting my DS to wear jeans and most any types of shorts, I am tired of hearing how everything bothers him, I was pointed in the direction of these cute and I hear comfortable baggy shorts. I really can't afford to drop $26 a pair for new ones, but I was hoping someone had a few pairs that they wanted to sell.

I am looking mostly for 3y but will take a 4y if someone has them. Color doesn't matter, we aren't picky.

Also if someone can point me in a direction of finding these shorts used it would be great as well!

TIA!!!!

DS1 - 9, DS2 - 6, DS3 - 3, and DS4- due September 2016

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member

Re: EUC Mini Boden Baggies Shorts 3y-4y

I just want to so that they ARE awesome, especially for a picky kid. E wouldn't wear anything that wasn't one piece and we got her a few of these and she LOVES them. We didn't care if they were boys or not, lol. Getting her dressed without complaints has bee wonderful.

As far as where to look, ebay always has a ton of Boden, and gymbofriends.com is another place to buy used. Gymbofriends might still be closed to new members though, but it's worth checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by menfusse View Post
    As far as where to look, ebay always has a ton of Boden, and gymbofriends.com is another place to buy used. Gymbofriends might still be closed to new members though, but it's worth checking out.
    I love me some Boden! We have all the baggies this year. I had to have every color, lol.
    Gymbofriends is closed to new members now and a Mod posted this morning that it likely will be for some time. Plus you have to have Flower Power to even see the BST section and that is $2.99/month.
    Another thing to know about Boden resell is that it goes for almost full price even used. A pair of Baggies in EUC easily gets snagged up even for $20 + shipping. A pair in play condition even with stains can go for as high as $12-15 + shipping. Ebay prices are just as high or even highter depending on the color.

Here is a pair on e-bay now.
    Mini Boden Boys Blue Stripe Baggies Shorts Size 3 EUC - Already $12.50 with 2 days left

There are also a fe sets, baggies with a graphic T, that are already in the mid $20 range with like 6 days left.
    Peggy, RN-Critical Care and Emergency Medicine, CPST and Mommy to Connor (2/05) in a Graco Highback TurboBooster with Safety Surround

Thanks guys! I may just bite the bit and order a couple of pairs with the 10% off they have right now. I did have the 20% off, but waited too long! Arrrrgh!

ETA: I am already a Gymbofriends member. Hmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mylilboyblue View Post
    Thanks guys! I may just bite the bit and order a couple of pairs with the 10% off they have right now. I did have the 20% off, but waited too long! Arrrrgh!

ETA: I am already a Gymbofriends member. Hmmmm.....
    You have to act quick at GF to catch the Baggies. They often go with in an hour of being posted. I think that there are women that sit there all day and refresh the BST area, lol. I have been ISO last years Navy striped Baggies for literakky months with no luck. Anf like I said they are still going for like $20 + shipping a pair.
    Did you try the code MN20? I think it is still working for 20% off plus FS/FR.
    Peggy, RN-Critical Care and Emergency Medicine, CPST and Mommy to Connor (2/05) in a Graco Highback TurboBooster with Safety Surround

Thanks for the heads up! I will head over there and try it now.