In Search Of EUC Mini Boden Baggies Shorts 3y-4y

Mylilboyblue

Hello!

After fighting my DS to wear jeans and most any types of shorts, I am tired of hearing how everything bothers him, I was pointed in the direction of these cute and I hear comfortable baggy shorts. I really can't afford to drop $26 a pair for new ones, but I was hoping someone had a few pairs that they wanted to sell.

I am looking mostly for 3y but will take a 4y if someone has them. Color doesn't matter, we aren't picky.

Also if someone can point me in a direction of finding these shorts used it would be great as well!

TIA!!!!

ADS

menfusse

I just want to so that they ARE awesome, especially for a picky kid. E wouldn't wear anything that wasn't one piece and we got her a few of these and she LOVES them. We didn't care if they were boys or not, lol. Getting her dressed without complaints has bee wonderful.

As far as where to look, ebay always has a ton of Boden, and gymbofriends.com is another place to buy used. Gymbofriends might still be closed to new members though, but it's worth checking out.

Connor's Mom

As far as where to look, ebay always has a ton of Boden, and gymbofriends.com is another place to buy used. Gymbofriends might still be closed to new members though, but it's worth checking out.

I love me some Boden! We have all the baggies this year. I had to have every color, lol.
Gymbofriends is closed to new members now and a Mod posted this morning that it likely will be for some time. Plus you have to have Flower Power to even see the BST section and that is $2.99/month.
Another thing to know about Boden resell is that it goes for almost full price even used. A pair of Baggies in EUC easily gets snagged up even for $20 + shipping. A pair in play condition even with stains can go for as high as $12-15 + shipping. Ebay prices are just as high or even highter depending on the color.

Here is a pair on e-bay now.
Mini Boden Boys Blue Stripe Baggies Shorts Size 3 EUC - Already $12.50 with 2 days left

There are also a fe sets, baggies with a graphic T, that are already in the mid $20 range with like 6 days left.

Mylilboyblue

Thanks guys! I may just bite the bit and order a couple of pairs with the 10% off they have right now. I did have the 20% off, but waited too long! Arrrrgh!

ETA: I am already a Gymbofriends member. Hmmmm.....

Connor's Mom

Thanks guys! I may just bite the bit and order a couple of pairs with the 10% off they have right now. I did have the 20% off, but waited too long! Arrrrgh!

ETA: I am already a Gymbofriends member. Hmmmm.....

You have to act quick at GF to catch the Baggies. They often go with in an hour of being posted. I think that there are women that sit there all day and refresh the BST area, lol. I have been ISO last years Navy striped Baggies for literakky months with no luck. Anf like I said they are still going for like $20 + shipping a pair.
Did you try the code MN20? I think it is still working for 20% off plus FS/FR. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC