Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member

Medium EEEEUC Thirsties Covers

I have 4 EEEEUC Thirsties Covers available. I purchased them new at the beginning of April and I figured out pretty quick that they were too tight on my LO's suddenly chunky thieghs. They were used about 2-3 weeks in a large rotation as a last resort until I could get some covers that worked. They look great. Aplix is perfect. No stains or discoloration. I can find no flaws.

Only ISO: 1 dozen flats in EUC.

I have:

Blue SOLD

Melon TRADED
    Red SOLD
    Baby Blue SOLD

Butter TRADED
    Sage SOLD

$9 ppd each or $32 ppd for all four

Fine print:
    We are a smoke/pet free home. I do not hold items until you request my pp address. If I don't recieve pp in 12 hrs, the item goes back up for sale (unless we work something out) I am a quick shipper. If it weighs more than 13 oz it goes by priority mail or UPS. Most times I can ship the same business day I receive cleared payment. If not, I ship the next business day.
    Last edited by arly1983; 05-07-2010 at 07:28 AM.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Medium EEEEUC Thirsties Covers

Arly, what covers did you end up finding that worked for you? I am needing to find snap covers for my 13 month old.

Senior Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrookeSLP View Post
    Arly, what covers did you end up finding that worked for you? I am needing to find snap covers for my 13 month old.
    BSWW snaps are an ok fit. Fishnoodles and GAD snap covers were really the best. I didn't try boorai and Motherease were just too strange, LOL. He has chunky thieghs but a skinny waist.

The Fishnoodles are cute, I hadn't heard of them! I only need one more cover. It needs to work well over prefolds.

Thanks a bunch!

Senior Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrookeSLP View Post
    The Fishnoodles are cute, I hadn't heard of them! I only need one more cover. It needs to work well over prefolds.

Thanks a bunch!
    Prefolds are the only thing I use under covers. I have a mix of GMD reds and unbleached premium prefolds. They both fit well over those.

Hope that helps!