What seat is this?

fyrfightermomma

While looking through all my car seat pics, I found this pic of E.

What seat is this?

100_2514.jpg

Heres her cousins. Seat is on the left
100_2527.jpg

By the way, does anyone want to guess the ages of those two girls? I thought my kids were small......(I have permission to post)

ADS

Pixels

The girl on the right I would guess at 6-7yo. Is that a ComfortSport or Cozy Cline?

The girl on the left I guess 5yo.

Jazlynn's Mommy

The girl on the left in is an Evenflo Generations and the girl on the right is in an older Graco ComfortSport. The girl on the left looks 5 and the girl on the right looks 4.

fyrfightermomma

The girl on the right I would guess at 6-7yo. Is that a ComfortSport or Cozy Cline?

The girl on the left I guess 5yo.

The one on the right is an older CS. Pretty close on the ages. :) The left, she is 8. The right, she is 6. And yes, she fits in a CS. The older one still fits in her Generations in her car with room to spare. And I thought my kids were small!

Where did they fly to?:)

it's my FIL's plane. He just took all the grandkids up for their first flight that day for about 30 minutes each. THe kids LOVED it!

The girl on the left in is an Evenflo Generations and the girl on the right is in an older Graco ComfortSport. The girl on the left looks 5 and the girl on the right looks 4.

Thanks! I knew the CS cause it was mine, but I couldn't figure out the other one. Girl on left is 8, girl on right is 6.

I just gave my MA last weekend to the youngest girl (not pictured). She was born 3 weeks before S. She still had like 4-5 inches on the old triumph she was in (RFing) but it was expired(as in 3.5 years expired). So I gave them my MA *sniff*. She was barely on the bottom slots LOL. I think she's like 34" and 22 lbs. She's teeny!

My SIL actually has kept the older ones in harnesses (and I"ve never said anything about it). She just said she knew the law was 40 lbs so she'd wait that long. I just couldn't believe she kept the 8 year old in one that long! My oldest niece weighs herself every day and last weekend proclaimed to me she was 39.2 lbs and soon she could go into a booster LOL. My BIL was laughing that at 8, most kids are getting out of boosters, and she's just going in! She still has plenty of room in her generations which I'm amazed at! Her's looks different than the one in this pic though, that's why I was confused.

fyrfightermomma

How can she be 8? It looks like she has baby teeth.

That was last summer, so she was 7. She lost her first tooth that fall, but I think she's only lost two since then. Is that normal? I have no clue when kids lose teeth!

She did have a weird disease that stunts her growth but she was treated and over it now(she had yeast from her mouth to the other end and she couldn't absorb any nutrients. She was even smaller than my E was!) . Maybe it delays other things as well?

I forgot these pics are a year old almost. So she was 7, and the other girl was 5. They are 8 and 6 now but haven't really grown at all. The older one got a little heavier.

cookie123

I don't know. I'm the gramma and can't remember when kids loose their teeth. Hannah has had front permanent teeth for about a year - she's 7.5
Both her and Brett lost the front lower 2 at age 5.

It does seem logical that everything would slow down. Who knows?

Jazlynn's Mommy

I thought that same thing about the baby teeth when you said was 8, but i was about 7.5 when i lost my first baby teeth too, now that i think about it.

Kat_Momof3

that's definitely a 40lb limit generations...

as for teeth, Jeffrey didn't lose any until well after he was 7... Ruthie is 6yrs old and not even a wiggle on her teeth... she's frustrated, but she'll be fine.

Damian started losing teeth in kindergarten and is almost done now at age 10 already... and he's huge for his age, so part of me wonders if the height has something to do with it... like body development or something.

mum2two

I was 9 when I lost my first baby tooth, and 14 when I lost the last one.

WOW- did you wonder if the tooth fairy was ever going to come and at 9 did you still believe in the tooth fairy???

My DD is almost 7, lost 4 bottom teeth, is dying to lose a top tooth like many of her friends!!!!!!!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC