Picture of Misuse

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
I was taking pictures in Aleah's new seat...and I took this just for fun. Could you imagine?!!?:eek: she definately does NOT pass the 5 step test. (also, we dont drive around with screwdrivers in the car...my DH was changing the license plate:) )
233379976.jpg

233385807.jpg

ADS

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
LOL

I've done exactly that to my ds while watching older dd's soccer or T-ball games in cold or rainy weather! However we were parked and he just thought it was a blast playing with the weird straps across his body :) Of course when he started complaining I let him out so he could crawl/climb everywhere!

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
LOL

I've done exactly that to my ds while watching older dd's soccer or T-ball games in cold or rainy weather! However we were parked and he just thought it was a blast playing with the weird straps across his body :) Of course when he started complaining I let him out so he could crawl/climb everywhere!

lol...she got excited...apparently the shoulder belt was quite tastey:p

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
it makes me a little sad when i look at them :eek: i am tempted to add a disclaimer...something that says like "if your child is sitting in a seat this way, you should be arrested."

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeah, no kidding...it's almost stomach churning (my friends all scolded me for that one, like, I'd better not be sending it out to people who might get the wrong idea)

MySillyKids

I was at walmart a few weeks back. I was putting my 2 year old DS into his carseat. This "mom" next to me put her walmart purchases in her SONS carseat, and buckled him into the front seat for the "short ride home". Ugh.

She's cute tho :)

beebear23

Senior Community Member
I actually did put a disclaimer on my picture like that... I can't find the picture right now, but i have several where DS is sitting in the front seat buckled in. He likes to sit in the car and listen to music and sometimes he'll buckle himself into the front seat..

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC