Quick reminder: Stroller threads go in the stroller forum

ADS

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Bump.

Carseat shopping posts also go in the "Carseats, Travel Systems and Stroller Coupons, Deals and Shopping" forum.

InternationalMama

For some reason this post confuses me since it's in the Carseat, Travel System and Stroller Coupons, Deals and Shopping forum. Are you saying that this subforum is where stroller discussions should go? Or are you saying that the stroller discussions should be in the main part of the forum where the carseat deals usually are and that they will be moved out of this subforum?

I see that the main forum has the word stroller in it, but then this subforum is really part of that larger forum and I think most people put stroller discussions here now. Will they be moved from here or to here? Thanks for the clarification! Maybe I'm the only person who is confused. :eek:

ETA: I just scrolled down the list and see that many stroller threads have recently been moved *from* here so I guess that's the answer. I think the confusion comes from the fact that the title says that "stroller threads go in the stroller forum" which implies that the stroller forum is somehow separate from the main carseat forum, in other words here. Perhaps it should say "Stroller threads go in the main shopping forum."

UlrikeDG

We're discussing how to make the forum names more clear. The main shopping forum is called "Carseats, Travel Systems and Stroller Coupons, Deals and Shopping." That's where all carseat, stroller and travel system shopping posts go. The subforums are for everything else.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Sorry, I was probably guilty of a misplaced thread. I saw "baby gear" and figured that's where a stroller question would go.

Is there a reason that strollers are segregated from other baby gear? (Thats not meant to be snarky--I'm really wondering. I don't pay much attention to stroller threads, so I don't know.)

UlrikeDG

Carseats and travel systems go together, and travel systems and strollers go together. So, the three of them get to live together in shopping deals bliss. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC