For Sale or Trade True Fit Premiere Blue Aurora

Spam

True Fit Premiere Blue Aurora SOLD

***SOLD***

$135 + shipping or $180 shipped whichever is cheaper or trade for RNXT,65 or 80 w/ at least 40lb limit or CA or TRY ME seriously MA,Blvd, etc.

My replacement MR finally arrived, and I'm not putting seats in Dh's car.. so I no longer *need* the tfp :( I'm kind of attached to it for some reason, I guess because it's so pretty. Never involved in any accidents, smoke free home/car. It comes with a brand new blue aurora cover. LC sent it to me to replace mine since it has a hole, but I never bothered to change it. DOM 02/13/2009 good through 02/13/2016. Now $135 plus shipping for the seat and brand new cover. I will sell the used cover seperately if anyone is intrested in that, I'm asking $30 shipped for it.

Will trade, try me I hate to make this great seat our spare when I know someone can give it full time love :D

Sorry for the pics, I'm having technical difficulties w/ photobucket.
tfp0003.jpg
tfp0002.jpg

tfp20001.jpg
tfp20002.jpg

Here's a pic of the whole in the spare cover
tfp0001.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

ctbcleveland

Uhh...did I mention that when I bought your other seat I was really buying it because I wanted the sporty blue cover and I was hoping a reasonably priced premier would come available soon....

Off to think about it....

Please tell me you aren't going to sell any other seats soon - you are going to bankrupt me!

Spam

LOL, this is pretty much the end of my seats that I'm willing to part with at the moment. I was planning on putting both tfs in dh's car, but we never really drive that anywhere anymore so i can just switch seats if needed.. I need to start getting stuff ready for the bean :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC