Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Graco Tot Block Sheets

Anyone know where to find ones actually made by Graco?
    Chardon, Ohio - One Heartbeat - 2/27/12

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member 2BunniesMommy's Avatar

Re: Graco Tot Block Sheets

Nope, they don't make them. I checked into it when I got a totblock in Nov. I ordered a couple custom ones on ebay.

Senior Community Member

i was wondering that too. ill have to check out ebay my tot block just came in the mail today and my dd2 is a drooler i dont want it all stained up

Thanks! That was what I was finding on line. Why make a PNP if you aren't going to offer a sheet?

Weird...
    Chardon, Ohio - One Heartbeat - 2/27/12

nak

mine came with a sheet, it's actually a fitted quilt. or are you looking for a spare? This is what mine looks like http://www.exersaucers.net/wp-conten.../03/graco3.jpg
    Emily (7.5) Monterey / Eleanor (4) Frontier 85 / Samantha (22 months) RF Radian

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie View Post
    nak

mine came with a sheet, it's actually a fitted quilt. or are you looking for a spare? This is what mine looks like http://www.exersaucers.net/wp-conten.../03/graco3.jpg
    That's what the "mattress" on mine looks like. It doesn't come on and off. Does yours? We got one for Sofi when I was pregnant, and my cousin made sheets as a baby shower gift.
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70

Yes, mine is removable.

It has a red pad, that's a plastic, wipeable material. Then there is a patchwork quilt with corners that slip over the pad.

I linked to the wrong pic in my first post, mine is actually the ABC one.

Here's a close up of the quilt. It's hard to see but the quilt has corners that fit over the corners of the pad.
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SL._SS400_.jpg

ETA: Mine is older, maybe 5 years old? So maybe they stopped making them like that.
    Emily (7.5) Monterey / Eleanor (4) Frontier 85 / Samantha (22 months) RF Radian

I own 3 of these , the ABC, the bugs, and a cute classical navy/tan one with a carousel horse/teddy bear/block/?. The ABC one and the bug one the quilt is covering the whole pad and not removable. The Classical one has a 'plastic' (that probably isn't the right term, because it isn't uncomfortable to sleep on) sheet the slips over the corners. I use it and then add a fleece blanket over it and tuck under the corners. I wish I had a couple more of the 'plastic' sheets to protect the other TotBlocks.
    Katie ~ expired CPST & aunt to
    M 12.5 years & E 9.5 years & A 5.5 years & J 2.5 years & L 11 months

Senior Community Member 2BunniesMommy's Avatar

Weird, wonder why they made them not a good as they used to be...

I have the bugs one, it is so cute, but have to have the bottom covered to protect it.

FWIW, the sheets I ordered came from the same person who I ordered some custom reg. size PNP sheets from almost 4 years ago and they have held up great. I passed them onto a friend that is happily using them now. If anyone is interested in her info PM me and I will dig in my records and find it. I didn't like the price for the waterproof pad though, so I bought a 2 pack of waterproof pads at WM and my sister and I measured them out so they overlapped and came out to the 36x36, not fitted but does the job and took just too straight lines of sewing to get it made.