Mercury Sable LS and 3 across

U

Unregistered

We just got a Mercury Sable LS 99, and would like to know if my seats will fit well. We have 1 FF Radian, TF and Scenera, The TF and Scenera can be either FF or RF, as our kids fit into all the seats fine. So however the install goes, that will decide which kid will use it. Will this work? Or should we get another Scenera instead of the TF?

FF Radian, TF, Scenera
FF Radian, FF Scenera, RF Scenera.

Also, when needing to put a child in the front passenger seat which wouldn't happen more than once a week, would it be better to put the Radian or TF?
We're considering the TFP, so that could go in the back RF if it would fit, and the regualr TF can go in the front.

Thank you,
Sara

ADS

Twinklefae

I have a RF Truefit behind the drive, with a FF Scenera in the middle and a FF Radian next to it, and they all fit together like they were built that way. Give it a try!

mommycat

How old are the children? What are their weights and heights? DO you need to use the front seat because you transpot another child that day? Which seat are they in? (+age/weight) I like to have all the info before I say anything. :D

Since you are in Canada and would not have a top tether in the front seat, you would technically not be able to legally put ANY harnessed child in the front seat. If the additional child is in a booster, you may need to put them up front, hopefully with the seat well back from the dash. Does your car have a pass side airbag?

Do you already own the TF? It is a really wide seat and not ideal for a 3-across. If the child in the Radian is always FF, you could look at getting an Evenflo Maestro (also 18" tops lots and it costs $129) and putting the Radian RF for one of the smaller kids.

My rec's might change depending on the details you provide.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC