PLEASE help me decide

Ltaylor

What about the Summer Quicksmart Easy fold.

http://www.summerinfant.com/strollers.htm

there is a demo at the bottom of the purple box. It folds up super small. Small enopugh to fit in a bag about the size of a large diaper bag and fit into an overhead plane compartment.

There are a few others that fold up like that as well but I cant remember the names of them. I saw one at the mall the other day. its about the size of a laptop bag.

ADS
Can you post a picture of your trunk? I'm no help, just being nosey. :p I want to see this!

Ok... I posted this link before but it was easily missed, I figured it would help people on here understand *why* you can't get anything in this trunk! none of these two are *my* car, just some google search pics to show the size difference... the hardtop that I used to have for a few years was way easier because it opened all the way and the back shelf easily flipped up/came off so you could drop a stroller in on its side and then pull the front down under the curved part if that makes sense- that's how the Metrolite went in. The convertible is just a nightmare... lol, love it otherwise- I actually drive with the top down almost daily which I never thought I would and it's been 2 years now, not sick of it yet! (not with kids though before anyone jumps me!) My sister has taken a ride with the top down once in our little quiet town driving 10mph :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha just googled the Mutsy Spider and found this

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1373/...dfaaba.jpg?v=0

It's a regular hardtop Beetle... so it goes in there but the convertible is unlikely... my trunk is sooo much smaller and doesn't open nearly as wide.

Um...THIS is mine... very different! it's actually getting things in there that's the problem and it doesn't go back as far plus it's not as tall because of the convertible top mechanical junk... The Baby Joggers are too wide/square and now maybe you can see how umbrella folds are downright impossible!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/81/27...41d144.jpg?v=0

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC