It's finally here! (TFP Pink Polka Dotty)

Cammie

I pre-ordered this in January with a release date of 2/22. The release date has been delayed twice. It finally came today! Just in time too...the neck straps on 17-month-old DD's SS1 are getting pretty tight on her neck. She still fits height & weight but it sure seems uncomfy for her (it didn't come with strap covers).

The pink is much paler than pictured on most of the websites I have seen it on, but I like it that way so it works for me.

I'm not sure if any pics have been posted here or not, but for anyone who is interested, here it is:

P1000023.jpg

P1000029.jpg

P1000032.jpg

The only thing bugging me about it is that the dots on the trim aren't even on both sides. I was really hoping they'd line up like they do on the online pic. No huge deal though...I'm just picky like that.

The entire seat is fuzzy, including the inserts. The fabric seems to be very good quality...nice and thick and well-stitched. It might be a bit warm here in Florida during the summer, but that was one of the reasons I wanted a wider seat like the TFP, (and she won't be needing the insert so I don't think it will get too stuffy).

DD loves it so far too! She climbed in it as soon as I took it out of the box and demanded that I buckle her in. :)

ADS

Cammie

Ooh, and I must say, I instantly fell in love with it when DD climbed in it and the straps were too low, and I just grabbed the yellow lever thingies and slid them right up to the next notch. :love: She's my 4th child and I am so beyond over re-threading harness straps.

Cammie

Yeah, that would be nice. That seems to be their trend for some reason. Bummer. I hope that light pink doesn't get dirty too fast.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Super cute! They totally should have made the inside of the seat polka dotted though. They could have made the infant insert the pink or just kept it dotted as well. I mean how long do people really use that insert compared to the time they don't use the insert....especially for those who buy it AFTER the infant seat and don't use the insert at all.

ProudMommysince09

Oh I love it, I want one now LOL But thats what I thought too they should have put some polka dots on the cover in the middle too. Oh well, its too cute anyways!!

hboo22

Hmmm, will the TFP cover fit the regular TF?? I'm liking that seat/colors. Would look GREAT with our mariposa Nautilus (vs. the Monet cover we have and they don't match at all!)

jeminijad

Super cute! They totally should have made the inside of the seat polka dotted though. They could have made the infant insert the pink or just kept it dotted as well. I mean how long do people really use that insert compared to the time they don't use the insert....especially for those who buy it AFTER the infant seat and don't use the insert at all.

YES!!! What is with these companies and making cute infant inserts that only get used for like 6 months, leaving 5+ years of plain jane seat usage!

msg221

YES!!! What is with these companies and making cute infant inserts that only get used for like 6 months, leaving 5+ years of plain jane seat usage!

I agree!! I bought the Retro Geo which also has an adorable infant insert, but then the rest of the seat is just black & gray. I am not even using the insert because the seat is for an almost 2 year-old.

I do want the Pink Polka Dotty one though. I just wish Diapers.com had it so I could get them to price match. I'd rather buy from them because they have a better return policy, just in case.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC