In Search Of ju ju be will trade for flora cover or buy

love-pink

im looking for a juju diaper bag of some sort. try me with what you have. will buy or trade my flora xtsl cover set in euc. thanks for you time

ADS

seamonkeys

What style/prints are you looking for? I'm getting ready to sell my Lotus Lullaby Be Spicy (no stroller hooks). But there are plenty of bags to find on the Pink Room, depending on what you're looking for! ;)

love-pink

I'm thinking I like the smaller one maybe its called the inbetween?? And I really like the blue orange flowered print and the yellow flower print one. Sorry I don't know the names :(

seamonkeys

I'm thinking I like the smaller one maybe its called the inbetween?? And I really like the blue orange flowered print and the yellow flower print one. Sorry I don't know the names :(

Yes, the BeTween is smaller and a great size! But I need even smaller now, so I'm using my BeSmall (in Blue Bouquet). Sounds like you're looking for Blue Bouquet - one of my favorite prints, but not sure which other one would be the yellow flower print.

seamonkeys

Ohhh I want a between in zany zannias!!!!!!! Not sure if that's how you spell it but I'm in love!!!

Ah, Zany Zinnias. Also abbreviated just as ZZ if you're looking in the PR. I haven't seen one of those for sale lately. And funny, I think there's another person on here (desiree_leigh ?) who's looking for the same thing!

love-pink

Ah, Zany Zinnias. Also abbreviated just as ZZ if you're looking in the PR. I haven't seen one of those for sale lately. And funny, I think there's another person on here (desiree_leigh ?) who's looking for the same thing!

hmm maybe i should just sell then and buy one :(

Heather86

I love blue bouquet and Lush Paisley I'm carrying a bequick in bb with Connor's spare clothes. my Beall and besmall aren't seeing much action these days :(

desiree_leigh

I've got a BeAll in Zany Zinnias to sell - it's in pretty good shape except the back of the bag (where the change pad goes) has been dyed a bit blueish from rubbing against my jeans. I'm going to try to wash it and see if it will come out. LMK if you might be interested and I'll wash it up and come up with a price.

love-pink

still looking for a juju be bag :) any shape or size will be considered. the flora cover has sold but i have a tiffany dc cover set in great shape or will just pp if your not interested in that.
tia!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC