Just want to say thank you

deedeesmom

Thanks to all of you for helping other parents and kids to be safer. Thanks especially to the regulars who patiently answer the same questions over and over as each new visitor like myself arrives here in a panic. :) You are making a difference in a lot of lives.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Well, don't leave us hanging! Did you decide??? :D (Did you consider the Apex, by the way? Definitely roomy and comfortable for bigger kids...)

:)

deedeesmom

I ordered the Radian. I still really, really, really want the MA :) but they looked so awkward in it and they won't get any less awkward. They looked kind of trapped leaning backward, feet dangling, crotch strap kind of holding them up, arms squished into their sides ... I could figure out a way for them to rest their feet, but it seems like a bit of a pain. If they had been in the MA since they were littler I'm sure it would be fine, but I feel like they're past the optimum age for buying that seat. I hope the harness straps don't annoy them. And I hope the install doesn't annoy ME. :) And I hope I can still talk dh into letting me get a MA if we have another baby.

Oh, I did consider the Apex, but my seat back is pretty low.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC