I need to put 3 across, should I buy...

icnee

2 more XTSL's or 1 and a Coccoro.

My 4yo rides in the MT and the XTSL When she out grows thXTSL rfing then she will be in the MT until she out grows it and then I can use the XTSL for my dd1 ffing ( I hope to have her soon she is with her father)
I plan to buy an XTSL for my all most 3 yo She is mostly in the BLVD right now she does not like it any more and I must admit I dont either she has really long legs and I have to keep it more reclined so her legs can fit. Also I have really squishy seats and I am always having to move everything around cause the base of the seat slides too far into the bite if it werent for those things I would love it. She does go in the MT too but the baby goes in it most of the time cause he really like being in the back with his brother. The baby is 18 mo just under 28 lbs and is about 19" from seat to head and 12" torso I am thinking that it would be cheaper with tech discount if I bought 1 coccoro and 1 more XTSL and then cross the road of the 4 yo out growing th MT when it comes to that. or do you htink the baby is too big to bother and just get 2 more XTSL's
I really hope I didn't confuse any one I try to ask my mom but she gets confused.so what do you think.
Thanks

ADS

crunchierthanthou

I wouldn't buy a CCO for an 18mo who is 19" head to rump. :twocents: The shell is 22", which only leaves him 2" of growing room for rf.

Can you use the Boulevard for the baby? The legroom won't be as big of a concern for the little one and a neutral cover will cost you less than a new seat.

icnee

I wouldn't buy a CCO for an 18mo who is 19" head to rump. :twocents: The shell is 22", which only leaves him 2" of growing room for rf.

Can you use the Boulevard for the baby? The legroom won't be as big of a concern for the little one and a neutral cover will cost you less than a new seat.

I can use it for him but I still want to sell it cause every few weeks I have to move the seats around so it doesnt start to slid out of place I am only hoping to get at least six months out of it, does it sound too crazy. Maybe I should just have another baby so I have a more logical reason to get one but then I would need a new car to fit every one.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC