best frontier 85 deal

ADS

Laurette

I saw someone post somewhere they got it for $166! I'll have to link it.. brb

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=968389

Heres the coppied post:

Here is how I did it.

#1. Sign up for Bing Cashback.. They will put your money in paypal for you, or I think they can send a check. If you don't have a windows live ID...Just sign up for a hotmail email account and then you will have one...Then you can sign up for Bing Cashback. Complete the Bing registration process through your hotmail or windows live account.

#2. Find the product you are looking for on sale at another website. I used Hipmonkey.com they have a coupon code right now "20thanks".

#3. Register for an account at Diapers.com, I used my new hotmail email account to register so the bing cashback would all be in the same email but I don't know if it was necessary.

#5. Call Diapers.com and tell them that you want a price match. When I did this they looked on the hipmonkey website and saw that the 20thanks code gave a $56 discount on my carseat...so they just added $56 to my account. I told them that I wanted to browse the website and check out online.

#6. Search for your item using the Bing Cashback Search Engine. . Find the diapers.com link (mine was right at the top of the page as a sponsored link when I searched the word carseat through bing). Click on the diapers.com link through bing and when you checkout at diapers.com you will get your bing cashback notice in your email.

#7. Log into diapers.com and add the item to your account. I was a first time customer at diapers.com so I used the code "PLUS10PCT" for additional 10% off your first purchase. I think you have to buy diapers, and spend more than $49 for this code to work but you can use a refferal code ...and get the diapers for free...I added a $9.99pack of Huggies and the refferal code I used gave me $10 so they were free.

#8. I'm not 100% sure this is still available, but I filled it out and sent it in anyway....diapers.com gives you a free subscription to Parenting magazine with your first order...You can fill out this rebate to send in and get $10 back instead. It was $15 when I ordered?

So here is the breakdown of my deal:

$279 carseat
-$56 for hipmonkey price match
-$22 for 10% diapers.com code
-$20 for 10% bing cashback
-$15 (now $10 sorry) for Parenting Magazine rebate
plus free 2 day shipping
=$166 and a free pack of diapers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cryssy Jane

Laurette, wowza... hmm I'll pass this info on to her because that would actually put it in her price range with a little cash left over which would be great!

njmommy

I got diapers.com to price match hipmonkey.com. they didnt seem to care that it wasnt in stock.
i paid $237. I had to pay 7% tax b/c im in NJ- it would have been about $15 less if I didnt have to pay tax. Or if I just waited for hipmonkey, but I couldnt wait 4+ wks.

Laurette

You can also stalk chitchatbaby.com to see when theirs get instock, should be in less than two weeks. THey have a 20% off code BT2010.

littleangelfire

I just did most of the above steps for a total of $196.08, and then I'll do the Parenting magazine rebate for another $10 off - $186.08 Not too shabby. And if I can get the Regents I have sold, I won't have spent anything out of pocket. I did go through Bing, but I didn't see the confirmation I usually do, so not sure if it will go through. Bing is such a tricky, unsure thing sometimes.

ETA: checked my Bing account - its showing $20 pending!!! Here's hoping it goes through, bringing my total down to $166.08 :D:D:D:D yippee

Cryssy Jane

I just did most of the above steps for a total of $196.08, and then I'll do the Parenting magazine rebate for another $10 off - $186.08 Not too shabby. And if I can get the Regents I have sold, I won't have spent anything out of pocket. I did go through Bing, but I didn't see the confirmation I usually do, so not sure if it will go through. Bing is such a tricky, unsure thing sometimes.

ETA: checked my Bing account - its showing $20 pending!!! Here's hoping it goes through, bringing my total down to $166.08 :D:D:D:D yippee

wow way to go! Hip monkey's site is back up but they only have rushmore in stock (we wanted redrock), so now I'm debating.

littleangelfire

wow way to go! Hip monkey's site is back up but they only have rushmore in stock (we wanted redrock), so now I'm debating.

hmmm...depends on how bad you want redrock, I suppose. :p I don't usually care too much about the cover - my son requested rushmore, but wouldn't have fought any of them too hard, I don't think. When I bought his original Frontier, he wanted pink. I vetoed it b/c that's probably not a choice he'll still want in a few years, and I don't want to have buy another cover. For $100 in savings, I know I'd be swayed to get a different cover. Unless it was pink.

Oh - I emailed to get the price match, and they responded within minutes.

Cryssy Jane

I have no problem with covers either. I got the price match and it's sitting in my cart. Now just to make sure it fits in the two spots I need it prior to ordering. Without bing, so far my total is down to $183.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Dont forget if you are ordering from Diapers.com that you can use the link in my signature to support the forums. It should stack with affiliate codes and such, too.

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=118576

Please also consider shopping with our sponsors! While they may not always have the absolute lowest price, they do support the forums and some share information on products and respond to issues here as well! Sometimes, service can make up for the difference of a few bucks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC