I got 3 boosters, 3rd Row Sienna

NannyMom

I have to upload a pic to the 3across thread. I have Vivo, Parkway, Bodyguard. I think another BG would work better than the Vivo, but the cover's drying. I'll find out on Monday if the kids can actually buckle themselves. Now when A or J has a friend over, all 3 can go in the 3rd row, instead of someone 2nd row in a backless.

ADS

christineka

Cool! Let me know how buckling goes. I have bodyguard, harmony literider, and a radian across the back row. I had them the other way round, but ds complained that it was too hard to buckle. I'd love to be able to get all boosters in the back.

NannyMom

I was thinking about you when I did it too. If you lived closer, I'd give you the BGs and sell you the PW ;) You need the 3 across more than I do.

I think the kids will be able to buckle, especially if I take out the Vivo and put in the 2nd BG. The Vivo and PW are very close together. My 6 year old might not be bale to buckle the PW, but I'm sure my 9 year old could.

NannyMom

Yes, it was the Parkway I had center. The BG was too wide to fit between the buckle stalks, but because of the PW's curves, it fit nicely.

The kids I think can buckle fine after they get used to it. The lockoffs are different for us. I don't like the BGs though because the kids kept taking their heads out of the wings- might as well have a backless booster. But to be in the wings, their heads had to be bolt upright, glued to the seat.

DahliaRW

Thanks for the info. Ds2 wont' be booster age for a while, but when I do purchase one for him I want one that will fit in the middle just in case I ever want to use it there. It was majorly inconvenient not being able to put ds1 in the middle in the TB.

christineka

The harmony literider works perfectly in that middle seat, but it's a backless. My kids are fine in the bodyguard. If you ever decide to get rid of them, please give me first dibs. I wish britax would bring them back with a few improvements.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC