Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

I got 3 boosters, 3rd Row Sienna

I have to upload a pic to the 3across thread. I have Vivo, Parkway, Bodyguard. I think another BG would work better than the Vivo, but the cover's drying. I'll find out on Monday if the kids can actually buckle themselves. Now when A or J has a friend over, all 3 can go in the 3rd row, instead of someone 2nd row in a backless.
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: I got 3 boosters, 3rd Row Sienna

Cool! Let me know how buckling goes. I have bodyguard, harmony literider, and a radian across the back row. I had them the other way round, but ds complained that it was too hard to buckle. I'd love to be able to get all boosters in the back.
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)

I was thinking about you when I did it too. If you lived closer, I'd give you the BGs and sell you the PW You need the 3 across more than I do.

I think the kids will be able to buckle, especially if I take out the Vivo and put in the 2nd BG. The Vivo and PW are very close together. My 6 year old might not be bale to buckle the PW, but I'm sure my 9 year old could.
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus

CPS Fanatic

Good to know. My son's turbo won't fit in the middle of the back row. Was it the parkway you had there?
    Mommy to two wild little boys and a little princess!
    DS1 (01/05, 46 1/2", 44 lbs), Boring Gray Turbobooster / Harmony Literider
    DS2 (07/07, 39 1/2", 40lbs), Harvest Complete Air / Booster Training in a Maui Blue PWSG / RSTV
    DD (07/09, 33", 23lbs), rfing Flair MyRide / rfing Scenera

Yes, it was the Parkway I had center. The BG was too wide to fit between the buckle stalks, but because of the PW's curves, it fit nicely.

The kids I think can buckle fine after they get used to it. The lockoffs are different for us. I don't like the BGs though because the kids kept taking their heads out of the wings- might as well have a backless booster. But to be in the wings, their heads had to be bolt upright, glued to the seat.

CPS Fanatic

Thanks for the info. Ds2 wont' be booster age for a while, but when I do purchase one for him I want one that will fit in the middle just in case I ever want to use it there. It was majorly inconvenient not being able to put ds1 in the middle in the TB.
    Mommy to two wild little boys and a little princess!
    DS1 (01/05, 46 1/2", 44 lbs), Boring Gray Turbobooster / Harmony Literider
    DS2 (07/07, 39 1/2", 40lbs), Harvest Complete Air / Booster Training in a Maui Blue PWSG / RSTV
    DD (07/09, 33", 23lbs), rfing Flair MyRide / rfing Scenera

The harmony literider works perfectly in that middle seat, but it's a backless. My kids are fine in the bodyguard. If you ever decide to get rid of them, please give me first dibs. I wish britax would bring them back with a few improvements.
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)