Ordered the ProBooster, Anyone Else?

kaleigh71

I normally don't order things without being able to check them out in person, but I knew I wouldn't be able to do it with this booster. So I dived in. I hope it works because return shipping isn't free. I think I hemmed and hawed over it for several hours before I finally completed the order. I am excited though! Part of me was worried over the DOM I might get if I were to find a Vivo, so at least with this it has to be pretty new, right? :thumbsup:

ADS

ZephyrBlue

I don't like to order from the first released batch of seats, so I'm sitting on my hands and waiting till they've been out for awhile, see if there are any kinks for Recaro to work out, etc. (I was one of the first ones to get a Como when the Recaro convertibles were released, and to say that it was a nightmare would be euphamistic :rolleyes: Now I'm content to let others break the trail, so to speak, LOL!)

Can't wait to see what you and the others who ordered it have to say, and of course to see pics!! :thumbsup:

mommaon112903

I *really* want one, but I have three boosters already for one child. DH said I would *have* to sell both my Parkways :crying: if I wanted it. I wouldn't have a spare if I did that :(

I am VERY anxious to see the reviews and photos, if it looks promising IRL, then, yes I will dive in and order one :)

firemomof3

I also will be waiting to see how you like yours and pics & a review. Ordering the Cybex soured me and I'm going to be more careful next time.

a_js

Me :thumbsup:

I generally don't order the first of anything but I've been happy with our Vivo so am taking a chance.

Yoshi

I *really* want one, but I have three boosters already for one child. DH said I would *have* to sell both my Parkways :crying: if I wanted it. I wouldn't have a spare if I did that :(

I am VERY anxious to see the reviews and photos, if it looks promising IRL, then, yes I will dive in and order one :)

Have you seen my pics in this thread? (I have the German Recaro Monza- which is the clone and precursor/identical twin to the ProBooster) Scroll down to nearly the end of the thread, I have more pics with my DD in the seat as well.
http://car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=123346
HTH!

Yoshi

Yoshi, your thread is what put me over the edge, lol.

hahaha! Just don't call me out if it doesn't work out for you, ok?:eek: It is a very nice booster, IMO. I would get a new US version, but (gulp) I have another German seat on its way to me:whistle: and you would all be invited to eulogize me after DH killed me:p

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
Have these shipped yet? I'm anxious to read some real life reviews and see some pics!! It's still not on the Recaro website but Kids-N -Cribs site says it is in stock?

mish

Yoshi, your pics aren't working for me. They say the image has been moved or deleted.

I seriously want one of these. I was going to order one at the beginning of this month but didn't. I'm just too nervous! I will see what everyone else thinks first.

firemomof3

Last time I checked, they hadn't shipped yet. I had to cancel my order...$400 vet bill took all my money :crying:

mish

Last time I checked, they hadn't shipped yet. I had to cancel my order...$400 vet bill took all my money :crying:

:crying::(:thumbsdown:
I'm sorry. And yes, I overused some smilies, I just feel bad for you. And for me, since I like to find out how you feel about seats.

kaleigh71

Sorry to hear that, hope your pet is ok, though!

No shipping notice for mine yet, either. I e-mailed them about a week ago and they said something about a delay with Recaro. I'm a little irritated, but not enough to cancel the order. Yet.

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
I don't understand why they say "in stock" if they obviously are not "in stock".

Can't wait to seem them! I'm so tempted to order but am going to wait it out!

firemomof3

Sorry to hear that, hope your pet is ok, though!

Oh thank you :) Yes, pets are all great. It was both dogs annual visit and my 9y/o GSD has to be on antibiotics for positive lyme and joint supplements. I almost had a heart attack when said $450 :eek:

kaleigh71

I don't understand why they say "in stock" if they obviously are not "in stock".

Can't wait to seem them! I'm so tempted to order but am going to wait it out!

Kids-N-Cribs may in fact have them in stock, you might want to call. I ordered from babycatalog. This is my first experience with buying something and having to wait so long to get it. :thumbsdown:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC