Pics of my littlest kids in boosters (pic heavy)

Jennifer mom to my 7

Specifically turbo and monterey.

7 year old, 53 inches, 86 pounds 20+ inch torso? Does not fit turbo (not even backless:eek:)

lilianaturbo.jpg

monterey

VID00163.jpg

4.5 years old, 43.5 inches, 49 pounds, 18 inch torso.

raffaellaturbo1.jpg

raffaellaturbo2.jpg

and monterey last month

VID00174.jpg

3 years old (January), 38 inches, 35-6 pounds dressed, 15ish inch torso.

disclaimer: The pictures below do not show best practice, as this child should still be harnessed as he is not 40 pounds and 4 years old at a minimum. In fact, he is still rear facing in a radian xtsl;)

Matthewturbo1.jpg

Matthewturbo2.jpg

monterey

Matthewmonterey1.jpg

Matthewmonterey2.jpg

18 months, 32 inches, 28? pounds dressed, 13 inch torso, does not fit. SHoulder belt too high and close to neck.

Disclaimer: The photos below show misuse, as this child is not at the minimum for the booster (3 years old and 30 pounds), nor is he at the recommended minimum by techs (4 years, 40 pounds). He is rear-facing in a boulevard, as is recommended for children his age;)

Vincenzoturbo1.jpg

Vincenzoturbo2.jpg

Something I want to point out. It seems like my average 3 year old would actually be "okay" in the monterey. If he didn't move, and he didn't have so much room around him:whistle: My kids tend to have broader squared shoulders.

ADS

Mom2FiveGirls

Its kinda scary how the turbo wasn't that much too big for your 18 month old! I know the belt isn't positioned correctly and its not safe and all, but it looks like if it was a little taller he'd fit in it fine. Yikes!

ginny4

what position are the wings in for your 7yo? all the way widened, all the way in or somehwere inbetween?

Jennifer mom to my 7

I am pretty sure I have them all the way out for her. As you could see, she can't fit in the turbo, and the parkway is a tight fit (old style).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC