News OFFICIAL Car-Seat.org window decals now available!

shellebelle

Senior Community Member
We've heard several requests for decals and now they're here! :thumbsup:

decalh.jpg

Each decal is 3.5" wide by 3" tall, and is cut from silver automotive adhesive vinyl. These are not window clings. $4 each shipped, and I'll happily ship to Canada as well.

In addition, a portion of the proceeds will be funneled right back into CS.org to help keep this site awesome!

You can order by shooting me a PM for more details :)

ADS

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Sweet! By "not window cling" do you mean that it's not for windows, or just that it's not like a removable sticker. I'd be able to get it off if I sell the car, right? Just thinking I'd get one for each vehicle, but I don't DH to flip if I 'ruin' his ride :rolleyes:

shellebelle

Senior Community Member
Sweet! By "not window cling" do you mean that it's not for windows, or just that it's not like a removable sticker. I'd be able to get it off if I sell the car, right? Just thinking I'd get one for each vehicle, but I don't DH to flip if I 'ruin' his ride :rolleyes:

It's a non-reusable sticker, basically. But it's die cut, so each little bit of vinyl is separate so it looks neat :) It's completely removable though you might need a little bit of Goof-off or a razor blade to get it all off.

Pixels

Does anybody know how to turn a sticker into a cling? :whistle:

It's a non-reusable sticker, basically. But it's die cut, so each little bit of vinyl is separate so it looks neat :) It's completely removable though you might need a little bit of Goof-off or a razor blade to get it all off.

On that note, I strongly suggest you do not put it over your defroster if you ever want to be able to remove it. There is a good chance that you will damage your defroster otherwise.

shellebelle

Senior Community Member
On that note, I strongly suggest you do not put it over your defroster if you ever want to be able to remove it. There is a good chance that you will damage your defroster otherwise.

Never had a problem with the one I had on my car. Of course, I'd never put it on the inside of the glass where the defroster wires are shallower.

Pixels

I didn't realize that they are outside stickers, rather than inside. Usually car window stickers go on the inside of the glass, at least in my experience. But yeah, if they go outside, no risk to the defroster.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I didn't realize that they are outside stickers, rather than inside. Usually car window stickers go on the inside of the glass, at least in my experience. But yeah, if they go outside, no risk to the defroster.

Really? Wow I've never heard of stickers going inside the window. Wouldn't the sticker be backwards :confused:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeah, but these are those plastic line drawing things, like all the stick figure families or chevys with the 'heartbeat' thing on the back window. It's like applying one of those kid's tattoos: peel off the top clear cover, stick the whole thing to the window, rub the paper backing hard, and then it's stuck on. If you clean the window well before applying and rub hard enough, they last for years and years till you scrape them off.

InternationalMama

I think parking decals go on the insides of windows to prevent people from stealing them. Although the car-seat.org decal does look awesome I doubt someone would try to peal it off your window and steal it. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC