Hit me with your video's

steph_s

I need video's about the following:

-No back booster seats and the dangers of putting a young child in one

-Children in front of an air bag

-ERF

-What happens if the seat isn't secured properly (straps as well as installed too loosely)

-Why strap height rf/ff is important

I have talked until I'm blue in the face to one of my friends. It baffles me why she believes what she is doing is ok because she is super protective in every other area of her children's lifes. Her 4yo is in the front seat with a no back booster even though this child has a Nautilus she fits into and doesn't mind riding in. Her 2 year old is in a radian ff (I gave her my radian to use rf for this big headed child and she flipped it around, the radian doesn't even install ff in her vehicle properly!!) Her little one will be 1 in a week and is 17lbs and I hear "close enough" so she flipped the scenera kept the rf boot up, never moved the harness up for this child. She is coming over tomorrow I want to show her a few video's which I know she will watch to perhaps scare her into protecting her children better.

I swear I go out and put the seats in and adjust them when I have the kids and she for some unknown reason messes with them. She knows how to install every seat other than the Radian ff (because it doesn't work) so I have no idea why she would do this? I told her if she wants to turn her 2yo ff that she would need a new seat or would have to put the baby in that seat and use the scenera ff for the 2yo. She doesn't want to because her 2yo likes the Radian. I asked her why the booster in the front seat when there is a perfectly good Naiti in the vehicle and she said "we were running to my dad's and she wanted to see out the front window". Can you tell I'm frustrated?

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC