Anyone have any pics of the TF without the infant insert?

KelliBella

I have googled and googled and googled. My eyes are crossing. :ROTFLMAO: I am specifically looking for the TFP, but I am also strongly considering the regular TF. Hit me with whatever you've got! :love:

I'm ordering one soon, and DS will be using it without the insert. I want to make sure I like it both ways.

ADS

christineka

I just have to get the camera up here. I want a different cover, though, and I'd like to see them without the inserts since they won't be used by my 3 year old.

jess71903

Ambassador
kidless
CIMG0582.jpg

with the head pillow
DSC00063.jpg

with a kid
IMG_1756-1.jpg

KelliBella

Thanks, Jess! You know, I really like the Misty Morning (or whatever it's called!). It's such a nice, clean looking seat, and it looks so soft. I was really set on buying the new Black Retro TFP, but the Misty looks so cozy.

Kaede's_Mom

This is the only one I have uploaded at the moment, with a big kid in it. Retro Geo TFP. I can get cranberry tomorrow if you want and also can do this one with out a kid.
DSC_0718.jpg

jessi f

Here's some of the regular TF. She was about 18 lbs when we got the seat so she could have used the insert but it would have made her tall enough to need the headrest and she seemed too squished in it so I left it out.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
With (just for reference):
3818767686_e59f071855.jpg

Without:
3818766780_77e67171c5.jpg

3818765702_6d8bfed825.jpg

And then of course you can see Laine in it in my siggy without the padding.

That's a TFP, Cranberry cover.

Wendy

Spam

Here's the blue aurora tfp, not the best I can get another later today, my camera battery is dead.
aust10092009-10-08_7.jpg

and with kid, but you can kind of see it's all slick down the middle.
aust10092009-10-05.jpg

Mae

I've got a TF (non Premier) in Aurora. I also had a TF in Cappuccino, but gave it to my brother, and I don't have any pictures. I could get them pretty easily, though, if you wanted.

c2c9b329.jpg

032d5880.jpg

IMG_3984.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC