Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Unregistered
    You know what would be really nice, is CPS safety licence plate holders. My 2004 Sienna came without any type of plate holder (the dealer forgot to put on theirs (not that I mind ) so the plates are literally screwed into the bumper and look dumb. I have been trying to find nice plate holders without luck.

Mamamia (forgot to log in )

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Hi-

I have some on my van that I custom ordered. You can see it here:

They were too expensive to do a bulk order, but if I can find the link I will post it and you can make any custom text you like:-)

I'll be posting the details about bumper stickers this evening, so please check in if you are interested- they may go quickly!

Carseat Crazy
    Very Nice!! I would totally do something like that!

License Plate Frames-

Here is where I ordered mine:

https://ssl.shasta.com/jlsrubberstam...es/license.htm

Please note that all these messages will be moved to a new thread once the decal ordering info is posted:-)

I just found a new merchant that supplies very nice license plate frames. These are solid brass frames, not the cheaper metal/plastic frames that have embossed plastic labels glued into the frame. Basically, they take a solid metal frame and engrave the text right into it so it looks very clean. They can then fill the engraved letters with an epoxy for color. The $27.95 is expensive, but still a lot cheaper than anywhere else you find solid, engraved frames. I went with a chrome frame and black text. It looks sharp, but can be hard to see in some lighting. White text on a black finished frame would probably be the most visible. They have tons of examples with different colors and fonts, too. I got mine from this same company in one of their regular ebay auctions.

http://www.westcoastengraving.com/solidlp.htm

Admin - CPS Technician joolsplus3's Avatar
    I like mine... http://photobucket.com/albums/y255/j...t=DSC00092.jpg But I also got cheapo ones from www.carseat.org at least I felt like I'm supporting them a little. Darren's definitely the expert on this one!
    Julie
    CPST since 2003, pu"R"ple since 2008, three kids growing too fast since 1997, 1999 and 2006

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good