Got my Radian!!!

chelle80

WOOHOO!!!! My radian, oops, Kalebs radian came today!!! I got it installed in like 15 minutes. I got a rock solid install passenger outboard with the seatbelt. Dakota is having to use it right now because i can't find a regent. He is even with the next to top slots, so he will be able to get more use out of it than i thought. I am still gonna try and get him a regent(if i can ever find one in stock) and according to the measurement it will fit. It will just be a tight fit. I will try to get some pics tommorow in the daylight.

ADS

scatterbunny

Woohoo! :) Glad you got a tight install!

I was going to suggest (before reading the rest of your post) that you use the Radian for Dakota and the CarGo for Kaleb. :p

chelle80

Looks good! :) How hard/easy was the install?

Thanks!:)

It actually wasn't hard at all. I threaded the belt through it, buckled it, then locked the seatbelt. Then i unbuckled it, held the seatbelt behind the buckle, let it retract a couple clicks and rebuckled it. I had to put both knees in the seat and bounce in it to buckle it.

MommyofBoogieBear

was it cracked when you received it from Albee baby? i ordered mine from them..but i mailed it to a friend. i won't actually get to see it until april. i am banking on that there are not cracks, no short harnesses...and no problems!

does anyone know if people are still getting radian's with short straps? (was that the issue?)

chelle80

was it cracked when you received it from Albee baby? i ordered mine from them..but i mailed it to a friend. i won't actually get to see it until april. i am banking on that there are not cracks, no short harnesses...and no problems!

does anyone know if people are still getting radian's with short straps? (was that the issue?)

Yes, it was cracked when i got it. I don't have a clue if anyone is still getting the short strap ones.

MommyofBoogieBear

sorry to bug you again...but can i ask where? i will need to ask my friend to check it out really good to make sure it isn't cracked.

your little one is just a cutie pie holding his feet in the first pic of carseats! :)

chelle80

sorry to bug you again...but can i ask where? i will need to ask my friend to check it out really good to make sure it isn't cracked.

your little one is just a cutie pie holding his feet in the first pic of carseats! :)

You're not bugging me at all, I'll see if i can post a pic of it. The cracks are on the bottom by the red release lever. And Thanks, he is in love with his feet i think. He is always chewing on them,lol!!

Last edited:

LuvBug

you know... there have been a couple of moms that had cracks in their radians in the same area. I wonder what is causing it? yours is definitely the worst Ive seen though.
It must have something to do with the thin area of plastic at that location.

JaRylan

I'm guessing no, cause i do not know what your talking about,lol!!

Hi,
That is a big crack, wow.

The harness sleeve - because the seat fits so tight against the vehicle seatback the harness can be difficult to adjust. Someone had said that when they received their new seat there was a plastic sleeve that housed the harness allowing it to move freely.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC