Britax Chaperone Stroller??

Auntie2six

Does anyone have this stroller? Any IRL pics? I really LOVE the looks of it but I really don't know much about it. Any input is appreciated, THANKS!!

ADS

lorinick

It's a heavy stroller. With a very different way of folding it. You must lift the tray and pull a strap. Like you do with the Baby Joggers. You may be able to find them in a BRU store on clearance. My local store is now selling them on clearance. It's nicely padded. But to bulky for my taste.

hrice

I had it and got rid of it. I LOVED the cowmoo print but pretty much everything else about it I HATED.

Here is a list:

*The folding mechanism-you have to squeeze a trigger to lift the tray and then pull a strap in the seat

*The un-folding- you have to undo a clip to unfold it and the tray has to be up before it will lock into the open position so you have to hold the tray up while you open it.

*The tray flops back and forth when it is folded

*The underneath storage is tiny and the basket falls down very easily

*I was constantly kicking the storage basket when I walked because it sticks out

*You cannot remove the cover to wash it

Such a cute stroller too...just poorly designed:(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC