KF30 and CCO head room *pics*

pastrygirl

I installed our CCO yesterday, and really like it so far! For some reason, I'm annoyed with my MA and don't want to use it right now. It just bugs me, LOL. I also checked to see how much room he has left in the KF30. Not much! He was pretty much right at the inch mark. He's 7.5 months old, 22+ pounds, not sure about his height but he is all torso! He has a few inches left in the CCO. I really just need it to last through the summer, for a flight. I don't expect it to last 2 years for RF, but who knows. Maybe I'll be surprised!

Keyfit30headroom7mos.jpg

CCOheadroom7mos.jpg

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
It looks like he'll probably last through the summer-- it might be the angle but it looks like he has like 4 inches, or about 3 inches to grow before he outgrows it. :)

pastrygirl

Yeah, it was about 4 inches. I thought he'd be on the 3rd slots, but they were just a bit too high. I was glad to see that he had much more room in the CCO than the KF30. I was a little nervous that they might be similar.

oxeye

He fits pretty similarly to how my DS does in the CCO right now I think. And he outgrew the Keyfit30 at around 9 or 10 months.

I need my CCO to last until the end of June for a trip as well. ;) I will cry if he has a growth spurt and outgrows it before then.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC