What is your favorite car seat fabric ever?

ADS

ChckLiz

LOVE graco deco! I got the travel system, diaper bag, and pack-n-play when I had Jonah.. now I just need the highchaur and bouncy seat and my collection will be complete. Oh and the MR but BRU never has it in stock online :( othwise I would sooooo buy it!!

love-pink

I loove the feel and print of the ashley floral and love love the look and feel of the rn petal. Too hard to choose!

TerisBoys

I miss my Cool Blues RA cover. The old, soft, denim and cotton middle were a godsend in the heat/humidity of MI summers with no a/c in the car.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Nautilus Mariposa. Love it! (Which is why I can't get rid of the cover, even though I have *all boys* and will be selling my Nauti at the end of the summer! LOL!)

Shanora

pattern and color....Hmmm so far to date of the ones I've owned would be Britax Marathon Tan Elipson!

as for what I've seen pictures of....hmmmmmm thats a hard one...lol

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
rodentranger, your siggy is ginormous. It's not even fitting on my screen. It didn't used to be like this, so maybe it's just my computer, but I thought I'd mention it in case you changed something.

Mommy0608

Of the seats I've owned, the TFP Blue Aurora cover. I don't have a TFP, but I got it for my regular TF. :cool:

ETA: I see you're talking about pattern/color. In that case, the flowery Radian covers would be my favorite, but I've never seen them in person. Of the covers I own/have owned, the Frontier 85 I guess is my fave, it's the only "pretty" seat we've ever had. Feel-wise, I still say the TFP.

Mommy0608

rodentranger, your siggy is ginormous. It's not even fitting on my screen. It didn't used to be like this, so maybe it's just my computer, but I thought I'd mention it in case you changed something.

It looks tiny to me, like an inch by an inch and a half maybe. :confused:

hrice

Cowmoo fan all the way! (Although I have 2 XTSLs on the way and will have to say goodbye to my Cowmoos:()

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC