Another round of "Name That Carseat".

JaRylan

Media type: commercial
Product: Multigrain Tostitos
Premise: 3 ladies eating Tostitos and having a playdate with their children who are all in infant car seats

Starting on the left side of the screen name the car seats, GO!

Carseat #1:
Carseat #2:
Carseat #3:

ADS

Dsunny1

CPST Instructor
I saw that comercial tonight but didn't have time to catch the car seats, I thought I saw at least one snugride.. I will look more closely next time.

Splash

They're snugrides. Not too horrible either. Harness a bit loose, and can't even see the chestclip on one of them, but it could be far worse.

beebear23

Senior Community Member
I think one was a snugride. I've only seen the commercial once... And I couldn't figure out why all 3 babies were in carseats if they were at one moms house.. Wouldn't one of them not even need to be in the carseat? Seems crazy to me...

broken4u05

i didnt even think about that. I did ask myself why they were all in the and not like on the floor or something playing. I know they were sleeping but why in the infant seat?

JaRylan

I saw the add again and I think there are even 3 vehicles parked outside on the street. Maybe they broke in to a random house after seeing someone else's snack on the table? LOL.

cpsaddict

I thought they were all Snugrides. One was the pink Snugride from BRU and I thought one was the Metropolitan and the other was the Central Park.

I also thought it was weird that the babies were so far from the moms. Like they came in and dropped the seats or something...

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Thanks for the link! I have been watching for the commercial but never seem to see it!

I think the first one might be a Peg because of the handle or is that the canopy? It is hard to tell though since it goes so fast. It would be nice to be able to pause it and zoom in :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC