Question Will it get here in time?

Angela

Ordered a Frontier 85 on ChitChatBaby a few weeks ago. They said they are supposed to be getting them in on the 16th. Any guesses if it will get to Iowa by the 23rd?

ADS

asch884

I ordered one to on the 23 or march. I was told that they are back ordered and that they not even getting the seats from britax until the end of this week and they will be shiped out sometime next week. My guess would be people who ordered first will get seats first. I dont know if it makes a diffrence what color you order. we order the red rock I am pretty excited to get it for my very tall son

Angela

Mine was Mar. 29th for the Rushmore (boring, but my DS likes it). :) I was also told they will be receiving them from Britax on the 16th. We're headed on a 7-8 hour trip on the 23rd, so I'm really hoping it's here. Plus my DS won't last too much longer in his Signo. I'm worried it won't last him until then! I would hate to go on this trip with him in his TB, but we'll see when the time comes. *fingers crossed the F85 will make it in time*

Angela

It shipped today!!! It surely won't take a week and half to get here, right?! I'm probably jinxing myself by saying that.

Laurette

Their FB page stated that they recieved a shipment today. I think one of the covers didn't get there but the others did.

Angela

Canyon didn't get there (almost ordered that one) and they have extra red rocks. :) I got the Rushmore.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC