Breathable crib bumper pads

sb518

Does anybody have these? How do they attach to the crib?? Do they fit all cribs? DD only uses her crib to play in, but lately she has gotten her legs stuck between the rails.

ADS

Cryssy Jane

I have two *:whistle: swap* they velcro on the corners. They are suppose to fit all cribs. I used the main section on a mini crib before I was told licensing says no bumpers.

Athena

We had one. It was by the big company, breathable baby? Is that the name? It had one large piece and one smaller for those with a dropside crib, but worked on our non-dropside as well, and you wove it through the slats following the directions and the ends fastened using velcro. I think they work with most cribs. We used it with DD1 because DH was worried about her little limbs getting stuck through the slats and we had read about the risks of traditional bumpers. It wasn't as cute as the traditional bumpers, but it worked.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
We opted for one of these rather than the traditional bumper. (I actually used the bumper that came with our crib set as a decoration around the top of the wall.)

As pp's have said, it fastens with heavy duty velcro on the ends. Ours had the one big length and one small length. We only used the long piece and left the other side open (we wanted to still be able to see DS in his crib without having to come all the way into the room). DS seemed happy with it. It kept my little scooter's legs and feet from coming out of the sides. I always felt safe using it. We removed it around the time he was able to pull up on the sides of the crib.

My only complaint was that the "Sage" color (BreathableBaby brand) we registered for/got was more like bright spring green than sage. It still looked just fine with our set (luckily), but it was not sage by any stretch of the imagination.

Mingie

CPST Instructor
We have one and used it for a very short time. We ended up taking it off when dd kept getting her arms and legs caught in them.:( We opted to have nothing and no issues with either kids getting stuck. They learn quickly.:twocents:

SarahRose

I bought one after my 5mo old daughter got her foot in the rails. It velcros onto most regular full size cribs. It's been working for us since we bought it 2 months ago and I am happy with it.

elle7715

Yes to all of the PPs. We have a white one I ordered from Walmart.com. I didn't really like how the other colors looked when I scouted them out at BRU. The white one looks classier IMO and goes well with our white crib.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC