In Search Of Absorbant cloth trainers size 4T

christineka

Just looking for something to stick on dd3 at night. I have to get creative when the good ones are dirty. It would be nice to have something dd could put on herself. If you've got any, let me know.

ADS

christineka

I can go look and see if you are interested - I think I have 3 Happy Heiny stuffable pull on trainers.

Do you know what size they are? Or, even better, the dimensions on them? I read the reviews which said that the leg holes were too tight for comfort. My dd is skinny, so that might work perfectly for her.

rachelandtyke

I think they are a size medium, which was supposed to fit 30-40 lbs? I'll take a look for you. I know the sizing on the trainers is different than the sizing on the diapers, which I didn't know when I got them.

rachelandtyke

OK, they are size medium. Waist is ~17" around unstretched, ~25" all the way stretched. Leg holes are ~10" around unstretched and ~14" all the way stretched. Rise is 10". I have hot pink, light purple, and red. I measured the purple and the pink looks to be a tad smaller at waist and leg unstretched, but not significantly.

I can try them on my dd in just a little bit. She's ~34 lbs and just starting to wear size 4T. :)

LittlePeanut

Do you know whether the outer part is vinyl or taffeta? Dd can't have vinyl because it causes a bad rash.

Erm, dunno? They are not taffeta though. They are the same as THESE ones.

I have them listed locally on Kijiji with local pick up. I would consider including the shipping if someone bought the whole lot.

Near new condition. Some were never worn. My child potty trained at 23 months and only wore a couple of the medium Kushies for a few days. They were just too big on him. They have all been unpackaged and pre-washed.

All 7 Kushies (patterned ones in pics) were bought new by me. Pull up style.
I paid $10 plus taxes each at Sears.

4 Medium -29-33 lbs
3 Large -33-38 lbs
Selling for $7 each or all 7 for $40.

Indisposable brand (mine are all white, no prints). Bought gently used and never used on my child as they were too large when he trained. All in good condition. One has a rust coloured mark on it but this may sun out (??). You can read more about them here: https://mylilmiracle.infusionsoft.c...4&i=p231&navicat=1&navisubcat=48&naviprod=231

6 Large -30-38 lbs
2 Extra Large -38+ lbs
Selling for $12 each or all 8 for $80

If your DD has an allergy, the Indisposables may be best. They are cotton outside with the waterproof lining between the outermost layer and the absorbent inner. They also feel much more like big kid underwear rather than diapers if that matters.

LMK if you'd like to see pics :)

rachelandtyke

OK, tried them all on DD (~33-34 lbs) and they all fit great on her, not too small and not too big. She said, "ohh, they're comfy" and tried to come up with reasons why I should keep them for her, lol.

christineka

OK, they are size medium. Waist is ~17" around unstretched, ~25" all the way stretched. Leg holes are ~10" around unstretched and ~14" all the way stretched. Rise is 10". I have hot pink, light purple, and red. I measured the purple and the pink looks to be a tad smaller at waist and leg unstretched, but not significantly.

Are you sure the rise is correct? I can't imagine dd fitting anything less than a 14. (The mother of eden trainers have a 15ish inch rise.) The waist and leg holes would work though.

rachelandtyke

I'll double check. Maybe I measured it wrong - I did from waist to bottom of crotch, not all the way from waist around crotch and up to back of waist (ok, that sounded weird, but, I think you know what I mean!).

If I go all the way around, I get ~20-21".

christineka

I googled how to measure the rise and it said all the way from top to bottom to top. (or to lay out the diaper and measure end to end.) That will be good then. How much do you want for them?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC