The mom is turning them around

broken4u05

Well not yet but as soon as winter is over she is going to turn the boys around. They are 15 months right now and by than i think the both will be over 25 pounds if they are not already. (the go to the doc. again soon to see) but they could be for longer. I just hope she will not ask me to turn them too. But she knows that it is safer so i don't think she will mind. O and their torso hight is about 12 in each.. I thought they were bigger than that. O well more growing room. :)

ADS

CrabbyBunchX3

Sorry to hear she has plans to turn them so soon:(
If she does ask you to turn them, you could politely tell her that while in your care, you plan to take the neccessary steps to be sure they are as safe as possible-in the home and in car. I don't see any reason for her to fight you over that.

broken4u05

I don't think she will ask me to. I think the only reason she is doing it is because she has to take the seats out of her car for another reason and because a tec put them in she wants to have them do it again and i think it is a great idea to have a tec do it. I know i can do it but they always give other hints as well. But i think she does not want to have them put back in RFing than in a few months have to go back again. That is just what i think she is thinking. I think drew is already at or over 25 pounds and his seat goes to 30 RFing so it is not that much more. But i am keeping them RFing as long as I can

CrabbyBunchX3

I don't think she will ask me to. I think the only reason she is doing it is because she has to take the seats out of her car for another reason and because a tec put them in she wants to have them do it again and i think it is a great idea to have a tec do it. I know i can do it but they always give other hints as well. But i think she does not want to have them put back in RFing than in a few months have to go back again. That is just what i think she is thinking. I think drew is already at or over 25 pounds and his seat goes to 30 RFing so it is not that much more. But i am keeping them RFing as long as I can

Got ya;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC