Best comfy stroller-pls help

es1967

I have the Britax preview stroller for my 4.5 month old which I am not happy with. This is my first baby and bought the companion infant sear along with this stroller because I thought it got good reviews for safety. I am going to have to put him in a convertible seat soon (he's 17 lbs already) and really want to get him a nice stroller that is comfortable. We live in Florida and go on long walks and do many outdoor shopping trips, etc. I cannot get him comfortable in this stroller. His body slides down, his head is sideways and the seat is hard. He's okay lying flat but sitting looks uncomfortable. The only thing I like about the preview is it folds up fairly easy. Price is not an issue. Any suggestions?
thanks

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
My dd's always been comfortable in her Mountain Buggy Urban for when we go walking, and any Maclaren (maybe not the Volo till he's closer to 18-24 months though) is comfy for a trunk/indoor stroller. I'm about to get a Peg Aria 2007 OH because it's really light and easy to fold and like a big convenience stroller but smaller, and I'll post back if dd loves it (I didn't kick the wheels, and it has a *fabulous* sunshade, from when I tried it in the store)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I have a Peg P3 and love it! It has the big stoller advantages but folds nice and small! It has a full recline with some inbetween and a complete upright. Has a five point harness seat belt which was great for when he was learning to sit. It also has a big canopy!

Here's a Peg P3 thread where there are pictures and where we have talked about the P3 :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC