Question Where are we discussing the lifesavers stuff?

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Title says it..I just saw the notes on facebook from c-s.org, about the news from lifesavers, I fugure there must be threads about , it right? But I can't find them!
A 40-lb RFing triumph65 with 65 FF limit? :eek: :love: *swoon* The Momentum 65 sounds AWESOME as well.
Help me out..where are you guys talking about this stuff at?

ADS

crunchierthanthou

What is the Momentum? I don't Twit so I just have seen the FB updates.

that is the facebook info - it's the new convertible from Evenflo.

Momentum 65 - rf to 40 lbs, ff to 65 (guessing on the ff), plus 3 recline settings, infinite slide harness, Sure LATCH and a novel "E3 side impact protection system"

I'm just hoping it's taller than the Symphony65 or current EFTA

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Car-Seat.Org News from Lifesavers: Evenflo's Triumph65 is rear-facing to 40 pounds. The new Momentum 65 Convertible will also, plus 3 recline settings, infinite slide harness, Sure LATCH and a novel "E3" side impact protection system. More to come here and at carseatblog.com .

That was on facebook

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
So let's see....Graco, Evenflo, Dorel and SK will all have 40 pound RFing convertibles....hmmmm...which famous brand carseat manufacturer is missing from that list? :whistle:

crunchierthanthou

So let's see....Graco, Evenflo, Dorel and SK will all have 40 pound RFing convertibles....hmmmm...which famous brand carseat manunfacturer is missing from that list? :whistle:

the one that spent the last two years revamping their infant seat, booster and HWH combo seat. bfmarini said there should be an announcement at the spring ABC Show in early May. the comments under the fb status hints at that, too. :thumbsup:

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
the one that spent the last two years revamping their infant seat, booster and HWH combo seat. bfmarini said there should be an announcement at the spring ABC Show in early May. :thumbsup:

Really? I'm sorry, I must have missed some things......lats I heard, the reps were still saying they had "no plans" to test to higher weight limits...???

JOII

Safety Squad has updates on twitter from lifesavers. Here are a few:

Learning Curve First Years. Good line up. Like the fold up booster. Decent for robust model. True Fit. Checkout the Premier version.

Kiddy. German co. launching a 20-110 lbs. forward facing seat. We'll see

Graco stressed correct handle position for infant carriers. They said this is for a reason. Good to hear. We will find why.

Merritt Manfacturing features new harness buckle guard for Roosevelt. Also partnership with Hope Car Beds. A 4.5-35 lbs. car bed

Madeline410

I just came looking for this thread! I can't wait to hear the Britax news! And the EFTA might just go back to being my favorite seat! I wonder if it will have a taller shell.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
bfmarini (kids n cribs) in the Marathon CS thread -

and from fb -

oh, awesome. You know, , it would be so easy, EASY for them to introduce a hwRF seat to our market..becuse unlike a lot of these other companies, Britax HAS the seats already...they HAVE them...tweak them to our requirements, and voila!
I of course, after waiting SO long and finally breaking down and getting a CA, supposedly to be the "last" seat ds would need before booster, now they have all these new ERF options coming out......:cool:

jess71903

Ambassador
Oh yay! I logged on to my dad's computer that I don't like, and saw the FB stuff and HAD to come here and see what you guys were saying. I'm excited about the new HWRF possibilities!! Can;t wait to see pics!

April

A carbed that goes to 35lbs would be a really really great thing for the babies who need it. Glad to hear they are working on it.

TerisBoys

oh, awesome. You know, , it would be so easy, EASY for them to introduce a hwRF seat to our market..becuse unlike a lot of these other companies, Britax HAS the seats already...they HAVE them...tweak them to our requirements, and voila!
I of course, after waiting SO long and finally breaking down and getting a CA, supposedly to be the "last" seat ds would need before booster, now they have all these new ERF options coming out......:cool:

The way I understand it, the Scandinavian Britax HWRF seats cannot pass our tests because our test sled has no place for the foot-prop, which is required for their installs. I'm not sure they'd be tweakable to US requirements because of this.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Really? I'm sorry, I must have missed some things......lats I heard, the reps were still saying they had "no plans" to test to higher weight limits...???

I believe that was referring to testing to higher limits on their current products.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Yesterday all we saw was 8 minute powerpoint presentations from each manufacturer with a brief overview. Hopefully today we will get more information at their booths and maybe some photos too. I note that most companies don't introduce new products at CPS shows. It's more often done at the spring or fall ABC Kids Expo, though details often leak out before then through retail channels as buyers usually get to see products so they can place orders ahead of time.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC