Question Stroller people, help me..what IS this?

ADS

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
okay thanks, with enough keywords, I was able to google it.
Huh...it gets really good reviews from some people at some places, and somewhat poor reviews from otyher people at other places.
I love when you get conflicting info.. "pushes like a dream" "doesn't push at all"
*sigh*

I really want a smaller double stroller. Something light and easy and this looks a lot like what I was picturing in my mind.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Eh, it's a Dorel, so it's definitley not going to push like a dream. BRU has some lighweight doubles that I didn't think were too bad.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
*hates that there is no perfect strtoller for her kids, and gets out the hammer, wood, nails, cloth, metal beams and proceceds to build her dream stroller*

BabyKaykes

That one looks old, the newer version is called the Transit Tandem. I have seem them still carried locally at some Sears stores.

It's not too terrible. It works best with light kids. I has one when I worked as a nanny when DS was a baby. He and my charge were 3wks apart, and under a year at the time. Once you get a 30lb kid in either seat, you're going to want something else.

daycaremom2002

I have one. I definately fills a specific niche. I have it because no other double will fit behind the rear seat of my van. I like it, but I only use it when I need to take two little ones in somewhere for a short time. It is not a walk very far stroller. Definately for smaller kiddos. Bigger kids don't fit in the back well, and if you put them in the front, it is harder(not impossible though) to push. My friend borrowed it and hated it. She is taller than me though and has a hard time pushing many different strollers.

Jonah Baby

okay thanks, with enough keywords, I was able to google it.
Huh...it gets really good reviews from some people at some places, and somewhat poor reviews from otyher people at other places.
I love when you get conflicting info.. "pushes like a dream" "doesn't push at all"
*sigh*

I really want a smaller double stroller. Something light and easy and this looks a lot like what I was picturing in my mind.

"Lightweight" to me would mean two umbrella strollers hitched with the plastic stroller connectors.
Did you know they make connectors? I just figured it out...

MANDY1234

extremely light weight, folds super small (compared to a regular double) heck I could fit this AND a full size single stroller AND grocieries into the trunk of my Kia Spectra ;)

I loved it...besides 2 things. the basket sucked, was small and you had to access it in a weird way. and then then my ODD would get mad about sitting in the back. She couldn't see anything lol I used it for ODD and MDD (15 months apart :) I'm not a stroller girl so I gave it to a twin mommy...

Melanie

"Lightweight" to me would mean two umbrella strollers hitched with the plastic stroller connectors.
Did you know they make connectors? I just figured it out...

Are you thinking of doing this? I thought it would be a great idea until I mentioned it on here. The consensus was that they will push terribly and will be wider than a regular side-by-side. :twocents:

ntrenary

I had a Twin Traveller a few years ago and loved it!! I brought it on vacation with us when my kids were 3 and 5 and still had no problem pushing it. I hated to sell that stroller, but I wasn't planning to need it again, so i had to let it go.:(
I would highly recommend it! Plus it has great resale value.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
There's a Mac Twin Traveller on craigslist http://swmi.craigslist.org/bab/1657820047.html
I've been thinking about it.

oh..that's just...MEAN to toy with me that way!!!lol:) Must.....resiist.....

I wish i could get a SBS, there are so many nicee options that push like a dream.....but a full 50% of what I need the strtoller for is shopping/mall/stores, and so it REALLY has to be a front-back style tandem, because you can NOT fit SBS strollers through the aisles in the local stores.

And my sit and stand is just so big and heavy and pushes terribly.

firemomof3

I had that stroller for a while. I liked how compact it was and it folded up easy & narrow. It pushed fine with lightweight kids and it steered OK. For the price I really liked it. Here it is folded in the back of my old 03 Kia Sedona
Tandemstroller084.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC