Need help downloading last week's Grey's Anatomy.

JaRylan

I missed last weeks show! Can anyone recommend and walk me through a download of the Feb 16th episode "Drowning on Dry Land".

Thanks!

ADS

LuvBug

I go to abc.com> go to the shows tab> select grey's> select 'watch episode' next to the video screen> it will pull up a page that has like 8 thumbnails for the different shows> select grey's> it will pull up a big window that will have a scrollbar thumbnail selection under the screen> select grey's> it will bring up the most recent episodes above previously stated thumbnails> select thumbnail for correct show> then it will play.
I dont know if there is an easier way, but this is how I do it. I watch all grey's online because I have class on thursday nights and miss it.

LuvBug

oh man! how does it know you arent in the US? lol! must be an IP thing...
That stinks! I dont know how to catch you up on it then :(

JaRylan

Stupid IP's. What about a bit torrent? You should know I'm just throwing out terms here and really have no idea what bit torrent is, lol.

LuvBug

a what who ha?

I cant tell you the episode was pretty boring. If youd like me to tell you what happened I can. I can say it all in 1 sentence lol!

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Can you use iTunes.com? I think they have ABC shows there to download but will charge you $1.99 U.S. per episode. No commercials though, so it might be worth it. :) DH and I watch Battlestar Galactica episodes from the SciFi channel through iTunes rather than pay for full fledged cable for a bunch of channels we or the kids won't/don't watch.

LuvBug

ok highlight it to read

on the previous episode she fell into the water. Well she drowns and McDreamy jumps in when he sees the girl all alone, saves her, shes hypothermic, they cant resusitate her, she flatlines, shes blue, shes dead, she wakes up suddenly to see some guy that died earlier in the season and Denny standing around her, she asks if shes dead, they say yes, its over. lol!!!

I hope I remembered it correctly, I watched it online and that seems to be all that happened. Lots of the same drama about it coming from all the cast.

JaRylan

ok highlight it to read

I hope I remembered it correctly, I watched it online and that seems to be all that happened. Lots of the same drama about it coming from all the cast.

Thanks for the summary! Great that you whited it out.

Last edited:

JaRylan

I've been saved...CTV is replaying last week's episode at 7 and this week's at 8. Must go bath dear son and get the couch set up for "cozy, snuggly, fall asleep in mom's arms tonight" time, lol. This is probably what was going to happen anyways since he has a bit of a cold.

One of these days I'll figure out how to download...a friend of mine watches Nip/Tuck all the time before it airs in Canada...we are so delayed...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC