Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

omg someone help me with my diapers.com codes before I kill someone.

I had them price match to babycatalog, so I got $4 taken off.

Tried to use the Spring15 code, and it said it can't be combined with a price match.

Tried to use the plus10pct or 10percent and it said "Only one New Customer Discount may be used per household. You or someone in your household/Address already used this discount."

Uh, I *just* made this account. What the hell? When I call them they won't help me, just act all secretive and ask where I got that code from.

And if you buy diapers, don't you get another $10 off? that won't work either.
    -Alicia, CPST, RN!-
    Lady to the Mister, mama to my little Shrimptastic birthday present, Liam (7/29/10), and my v2.0, Declan (9/14/13). Rockin' a Nextfit, BeLogic, and Aton2.

http://ashortstorymadelong.blogspot.com

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member MySillyKids's Avatar

Re: omg someone help me with my diapers.com codes before I kill someone.

What 'cha buying?

keyfit base! if i could use the 10pct plus the 10$ referral code I could get it down to $40-something.

Now that it hates me I'm only getting it down to $59.
    -Alicia, CPST, RN!-
    Lady to the Mister, mama to my little Shrimptastic birthday present, Liam (7/29/10), and my v2.0, Declan (9/14/13). Rockin' a Nextfit, BeLogic, and Aton2.

Senior Community Member seamonkeys's Avatar

Yup, I just tried to use the spring15 code with a price match and it said the same thing. Melniemi mentioned trying it again the next day. She said she's got it to work before but not right away.

As for the new customer part, apparantly if anybody at your address (previous owner, tenant, etc) has ever ordered from them then you're screwed. Totally unfair and stupid.

Yeah but it didn't ask for an address yet. I only made an acct with Shaun's email. I have an acct under *my* email, but since Shaun is buying it, he's a new customer.
    -Alicia, CPST, RN!-

Senior Community Member Laurette's Avatar

It tracks you IP address, so it knows you are using the same computer to create the account.
    Former CPST/Mommy to
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j82/nlgm2006/IMG_0508-1.jpg
    adding a new seat to my Mazda5 in June!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurette View Post
    It tracks you IP address, so it knows you are using the same computer to create the account.
    Yep, that explains it. Had Shaun create an account again from his laptop and it lets you use the referral and 10%. But you can't combine with the 15%. Works out to be the same price no matter what, so I'll just save his new customer discount for something else we may need and use the 15% on mine.

That's what I get for thinking I could stack codes *and* price match. Yeah right crazy lady.
    -Alicia, CPST, RN!-