Does anywhere still have the Regular Radian 65?

cryswilkins

I put DS In DD's RNXT today because we were washing his seat and I really like the fit. I really don't need or want Super LATCH and the he can't even use the wings on the XT so I was wondering if they still make the plain jane RN65?

ADS

kidnurse

I saw it in the clearance section of, I think, diapers.com today. I know I saw a Champange 65 in a clearance section, but I looked at alot of sites today.

Mae

Here's a regular 65 (Champagne) for $200 on diapers.com

FWIW, the 65SL's are $230, so if you *must* have a certain cover...

Mae

I agree, Champagne isn't the prettiest. :whistle:
It probably wouldn't even be worth it to trade covers in swap either; the price of shipping to trade would defeat the purpose of skipping the SL.

BW1426

I saw that, but I am in MI and I think that with shipping it would be about the same as an RN65SL new.

Did you check out what it would be with your tech discount?

For some reason, I want to say my Radian 65 I ordered through the tech program was $170 with shipping.

melniemi

diapers.com has the 15% off one item through tomorrow. The 65sl would be $195ish and if you go through bing you'd get another 10% (I think) or fatwallet is 6% cashback.

jaded

I still have and use an R65 I bought 2 1/2 years ago. Bought it for middle child to use for a few months, and then youngest went into it at 4 days old. I do have 2 covers for it, I bought the grey R80 cover and infant padding off of the swap here, and then I have the Champagne cover it came with.

I really don't plan on upgrading, the main reason I bought the seat was the longevity I can get from it. And since youngest is now almost 2, and only 22lbs, he's not anywhere close to outgrowing the 35lb rf'ing weight limit, and I doubt he will be by 4(the age I plan to forward face him)

mykidsmom

I have one that isn't currently in use and as not seen too much heavy usage :whistle:

It is an older one and it may only rearface to 33 pounds - I'm not sure off hand.

Last time I used it was for a trip back in August.

I could be persuaded to sell, but I am in NY.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC