Question Sunshine Kids open seam on covers

skitle1802

I talked to SKJP about the seam coming apart on my infant support piece. I'm not using it but its one of those things that bug me if they aren't perfect out of the box. They ask what seat (XTSL) and color (Petal) I had and said they would send me a new one.
So my question is...
Are they going to just send me a new infant pillow or a new cover set?
And if its just the pillow, is it going to be the Petal pattern or a plain ComfySoft insert?
I know its overkill if they send me a whole new cover. But it would be really cool.

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I believe it would depend on the particular situation and parts availability. As a consumer I would expect my new part to match, but I would never expect an entire cover set replacement for one piece. Unless someone was the particular employee dealing with your issue, no one here can say for certain what you will receive as a replacement. Your best bet is to wait and see what arrives.

babygirlsmom1005

They are in the process of replacing my DD's cover....less than a few months of use and there was a seam on the main cover coming apart....

I got a cover - it was in a XT box, when I pulled it out, it was for a RN80. I called them back and well, all I can say is the CS latley has been less than stellar.....the person I am dealing with sucks at calling you back and I am sitting here with a RN80 cover that won't work and taking up space in my foyer because I am also suppose to be getting a shipping label to send it back that has never showed up.....I'll call them again on Monday :rolleyes:

NVMBR02

When I got my princess cover replaced on my Radian they sent me the cover and all inserts/pads. It was all packaged together. This was like 2 1/2 years ago though, so they may have things packaged differently now.

skitle1802

That's what I am worried about, that they will send me a gray insert or something and then I will still be in the "this is bugging me" boat. And now I'm tempted to go do a thorough examination of my main seat pad just in case there are other open seams.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC