petal or floral xtsl radian

molly&elle

So I'm finally ordering a radian tonight! But what color? I can't decide. DD1 will be in a pink frontier tomorrow when I get (yeah!) now dd2 is getting a radian so pink to match hence petal? or floral to match my beige seats?

ADS

skitle1802

I think the brown in the Petal cover would look great with your seats and the pink would compliment the FN Pink Sky. But I understand the dilema...I had a hard time deciding too. Both would look good. :whistle: And you can always pick up a spare cover in the other pattern later. :whistle: And then you could alternate!:thumbsup:

molly&elle

I think the brown in the Petal cover would look great with your seats and the pink would compliment the FN Pink Sky. But I understand the dilema...I had a hard time deciding too. Both would look good. :whistle: And you can always pick up a spare cover in the other pattern later. :whistle: And then you could alternate!:thumbsup:

I was thinking may need a spare!! now to talk husband into that!! ha ha I just ordered a coccoro last night! I should ask my 5yo what she wanted her sister to have as it would be fun to have her rf again and her use the seat! (she could she's 40.5pds!)

Calideedle

I think both would look great! My seats are a Tannish Beige and we have both the Flora and Petal. Both look adorable.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC