Anyone else tried this?

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I know it hasn't been tested, but it was solid. Like lift the seat and lift the stroller solid. Installs a little off from parallel to the ground. I like it!

Edited to add: That is my Joovy Caboose Ultralight. I took the canopy off for pics.

0_IMAGE_463.jpg

0_IMAGE_460.jpg

0_IMAGE_459.jpg

ADS

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I'd be worried about the car seat getting bumped from the top and "cocooning" toward the back of the stroller. Maybe find another strap to put through the FF belt path and around the black stroller bar?

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I'd be worried about the car seat getting bumped from the top and "cocooning" toward the back of the stroller. Maybe find another strap to put through the FF belt path and around the black stroller bar?

What about LATCH strap hooked together and tightened?

Kat_Momof3

or what about the top tether fed over the big black bar, over the footrest to that metal bar?? snug up the slack and you'll have a pretty secure fit.

oh, and maybe try it with the red strap fed through the ff paths... if you did that and angled the seat a little differently when putting it in (so the blue shoulderbelt guide were more flush to the black bar/plate), I wonder if it would sit at the proper recline. (I'd probably then do a quick bungee cord through the rf path to the diagonal bars of the stroller body)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC