I want to upgrade my BJCM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntrenary

But, now I wish I just bit the bullet and bought the BJCE.

Does it really have a parent console w/ cup holders? If so are the cupholders any good? It says it has one, but I can't find a site that actually shows it.

What's the raised kicker plate? Is it like a foot rest that moves up and down? I really wish the BJCM had that. My son looks so uncomfortable when he's sleeping and the seat if laying flat, but his legs are dangling down.

Does the stroller lock right when you fold it? OR does it have one of the hinge locks that you have to do yourself? I hate that about the BJCM. It seems like if your going to have a stroller fold so fast and easy it should lock in the folded position by itself like the Mac.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADS

InternationalMama

Does it really have a parent console w/ cup holders? If so are the cupholders any good? It says it has one, but I can't find a site that actually shows it.

It has a parent console with lots of different pockets, some of which you can slot a cup into somewhat precariously. They aren't really cup holders. I think a lot of people use the SKJP buggy buddy with it.

What's the raised kicker plate? Is it like a foot rest that moves up and down? I really wish the BJCM had that. My son looks so uncomfortable when he's sleeping and the seat if laying flat, but his legs are dangling down.

The kicker plate is a foot rest so his feet won't dangle. But the seat on the BJCE is so deep that my kid's feet don't dangle anyway. You can also access the basket by lifting this foot rest, which is the easiest way to access it since it's not very accessible from the back.

Does the stroller lock right when you fold it? OR does it have one of the hinge locks that you have to do yourself? I hate that about the BJCM. It seems like if your going to have a stroller fold so fast and easy it should lock in the folded position by itself like the Mac.

The BJCE doesn't really have any kind of lock. It doesn't even have a hinge lock like I understand the BJCM does. It has a strap that you could possibly tie around, but the instructions don't explain how. This annoys me about the BJCE, but most people don't seem bothered by it. They just lie it down flat so that it is closed by gravity.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Please keep all buy/sell/trade posts in Carseat Swap, Swap-O-Rama or contacts via PM, in fairness to other members who would all like to post for sale and wanted posts outside of the swap forums. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC